In less than 24 Hours

Milan

We've finally arrived in Cabo after the two hour something flight. I lay down on the bed. This house is gorgeous and the view of everything has been amazing so far but I am tired. I went to to sleep late as hell last night then Chris booking the flight for that damn early was just too much. I could sleep the day away but it doesn't look like that'll be happening.

"Get yo ass up girl." I roll my eyes. He seriously gets on my last damn nerve. "Get outtttt." I try to yell but it came out as a regular tone of voice. "Make me." Jack ass. "August why?" He laughs, "Why what Milan?" "Why what Milan?.. Nigga you know why. Why you playing so much? So damn annoying." I say grabbing the pillow. He sits on the bed beside me. "Shut yo ass up." I'm all down for a nigga who takes charge. "Make me shut up August."

"Spread them legs and I got you baby." Oh shit the way that just came out of his mouth sent a chill through my body. "What that mouth do August?" He laughs, "Again.." He looks down at me, "Spread them legs." "Fucking freaks." Latesha says from appearing from behind the door laughing. "I see you Milan." She says walking on by. I look up and see August eyes never left mine. "Why do you feel so comfortable speaking to me in such terms?" I ask.

"Should I not?" He asks. "No nigga the fuck." He laughs, "Clearly all it took me showing yo ass a lil attention for you to calm the fuck the down." Say what? "What you mean?" I ask. "Nothing Milan." He says getting up. "No what is it August?" "You ain't ready for it. Forget I said anything." He leaves out the room. What does he mean? Something stupid was probably about to come out of his mouth.

Santana walks in. I look up at him and hot damn. "Did you know it's a gym in here?" He walks walking into the bathroom. "Santana we've been here for an hour in a half and all you've done is discover the gym?" He turns around and looks at me. Santana is a really sexy man the only problems is that's he is. Yeah he dibbles and dabs in trapping shit but nothing too major. I don't know man, maybe I ain't learned him well enough.

Chris

"Baby those are cute when you did get those?" Aliyah asks referring to my Bel-Airs. "Week before last." "What's wrong with you?" She asks. "Nothing I'm chilling. You good?" I ask looking up at her. I can't believe she ain't mentioned shit bout this damn baby yet. I look down at her stomach. I'm starting to feel like whatever fuck this shit. "Yeah I'm fine." I get up and walk into the hall. "Aye bruh. What you doing walking out of Milan room?" I ask August. "No reason bruh what's good?" I ain't bout to play to them two. I'm already mad her ass sharing a damn room with Santana punk ass. I guess if I had to choose I rather her be with Aug than anyone else or alone in a fucking room by her damn self works too.

I walk into her room. "Nigga where the fuck yo shirt at?" Where the hell this nigga think he's at? "Chris it's 98.9 degrees in Cabo." Milan says. "I don't care if it was 35 degrees. He needs on a shirt." She rolls her eyes, "Whatever that's between y'all." I grab her arm, "Speak to me in the hall." She snatches her arm away. "You've barely been speaking to me what do you want now?" She says. "Milan if I find out you're doing anything with that nigga or any nigga while the door is shut its gone be a problem." Call me overbearing overprotective whatever. This is my lil cousin I'm looking after.

"Don't you have a girlfriend to tend to?" She asks. Without responding I walk back into my room. "Baby look what I brought..." Aliyah says. I look up and see some kind of lingerie, well damn. My phone rings, "What's good?" I answer. "Tryout are on the 27th next month." I smile, "Damn alright, it's sooner than what I was expecting." She laughs, "Oh. Well later I guess." I really didn't want to hang up. "Alright." End of call.

Aliyah

I seriously don't understand Chris's attitude. He's been like this since yesterday, well really lately he's been acting this way. I don't know why or what the fuck for. "Who was that baby?" I ask. He completely ignored my entire comment for whoever that was. "It's was just Brianna. Tryouts are next month." I roll my eyes. I'm really tired of hearing her damn name and all this basketball talk. "Hm..." He looks at me, "Is it a problem?" He asks. Who the fuck- Calm down Aliyah.