Ride Or Die???

Milan

"What the hell? How many drinks did we have last night?" I ask laying there. "The hell if I know." August says from the chair. We both fell asleep where we came in and sat down last. "Nigga you like sleeping in chairs." He laughs, "I don't even have nothing to say back to that." I chuckle, "I know what to say now to shut yo ass up. Aye but go be a pal and get us some aspirin and food." He gets up and walks inside his room.

Last night was actually fun. I just remember laying here talking about some shit. I lay here for a few minutes, "August!" I yell a little too loud, my head is already pounding. "What?" He asks sternly. I get up and walk into his room. He's laying in bed shirtless. "Nigga the aspirin." "My name isn't Santiago nor punk ass Santana, I don't know who the fuck you thought you were ordering around." I roll my eyes, "Are you serious?" He looks up at me, "As a heart attack. Get yo own shit unless you can ask correctly. Then again that probably won't even help you princess."

"August..." If my head wasn't pounding I would get it myself, even carrying this conversation is doing too much for this headache. "Don't August me Milan." "August like forreal... This shit ain't a game." He laughs, "I know it's not." "Alright bet I won't drink with yo ass again." I go back to my room and lock my door on both sides. Time to get rid of this shit the old fashion way. I grab a bottle of water, close all the curtains, and turn off all the nights then change clothes and climb in bed.

It's a knock on the door. "Milan open up." Tuh that's what he thinks. "Milan! Make me bust this shit down." "Shut the hell up yelling I can hear yo loudass perfectly fine." I cut the light on and open the door. "What the hell you in here doing?" He asks letting himself in. "I was sleeping. Yourself rude ass?" He laughs, "Me rude.. Yeah alright.. I'm about to go eat. You coming?" "Sure now get out." He sits down in the chair he fell asleep in. This nigga, I need to get dressed. I glance over at him. He looks good with his shirt off. I never really noticed all of his tattoos until now. I stand there and look at him, he doesn't budge. "Fine sit and watch. Enjoy the show." I throw my shirt off.

Chris

I ended up spending the night at my mama house. I was too tired to finish driving to my crib. "Chris breakfast is ready." My mama yells. I rise on up and head down the stairs. "Smells really good." She passes me a plate with pancakes, sausage, and eggs on it. I swear it ain't nothing like yo mama cooking. I grab my phone and text Aliyah. I guess I can call her now, I miss her.

It rings twice before she answers, "Hey baby." I smile, "What's good baby?" "Nothing. I miss you." "I miss you too." I say biting my eggs. "When are you coming to see me?" She asks. "What you up too today?" I ask. Maybe she can come over to my crib. "Nothing. What we you got in mind?" "I'll come scoop you up." She laughs, "Alright cool." We hang up.

Once I'm finish eating I grab my keys. "Later ma!" She walks down the stairs, "Later baby. Where you off to?" "To chill with my girlfriend." "Uhm mhm. Have fun. I'll be waiting on my time to meet miss Aliyah." I laugh, "Soon mama!" "Alright later."

As soon as I pull up Aliyah's already outside. "What's good baby?" She leans in to kiss me, damn tongue and all. "Someone missed me I see." She smiles, "Sure did." We get to my place. "Feels like I ain't seen you in forever man." I say sitting next to her on the sofa. "I know I could the say for you." "I know I've enjoyed my time off. Santiago gets back tomorrow. So I got some good news?" She turns to me, "Wait it something I really need to tell you."

Aliyah

The look on his face already says he ain't gone like it. "What's up?" He asks.. "Sooo... I have a son." His mouth drops. I sit there and wait. Waiting to be hit with some type of cliche bullshit ass line. We just sit there in silence.. he doesn't say anything, I don't say anything.