.Meet The Crew.

A little bit about the CREW.....

Milan- a 21 year old girl who loves partying and fashion. She's a little rough around the edges and also has a thang for trap niggas. Growing up on the Lower Eastside she can whip up a couple of things or two. She wouldn't call herself a trap queen but she knows how to run one. Growing up watching her father she knows the ins and outs of the trapping life. She's the daughter of the biggest Dons on the Eastside, Santino Santiago. She has the beauty and brains to match. Her father made sure her education came first, but she feels she doesn't need it for what she's trying to do.

Aliyah- a 21 year old who just wants be hood rich. She's best friends with Milan and the two have a lot in common but still from two different worlds. Aliyah grew up right across the street from Milan, while Milan house appeared raggedy as fuck on the inside that shit was a palace on the inside. With Aliyah the raggedy ass house you see on the outside is the same on the inside. She's looking for a young rich nigga that she can climbs the ladder with in hopes to benefit the rewards of the end.

Latesha- A 21 year old who has dreams of making it out. She completes the trio with Milan and Aliyah. She grew up on the opposite end of town unlike her friends, private school, fancy ass house but her friends don't know it. She loves to party and hang on that side of town with her girls. Like her best friends she hopes to live that lavish lifestyle but not through dirty money. She wants a "real" man not a trapper, but doesn't mean she doesn't the love the type of money a trapper can bring.

August- a 23 year old who can tell you how to flip, whip, and double the profits when it comes to the work. He's Santiago's right hand man. He started from the bottom and has worked his way up the ranks in hopes to be Santiago's successor. He could start his own empire but loyalty is everything to him. Why start out with a hut in the village when you can inherit the kingdom?

Chris- a 24 year old who has dreams of making ball life. He'd rather play ball than flip a brick. August has been his nigga for life and he ain't knocking his hustle but it's just not for him. He still helps put his uncle (Santiago) from time to time. When he's not moving work or playing ball he's a part-time hitman. He's a lethal weapon with a piece of steel in his hand.

Trey- a 24 year old who loves the hood and the hood loves him back. He has a reputation with the ladies and is known in every hood. He'll steal yo girl and give em right back to you in the morning. When he isn't being a ladies man you can catch him chilling with his niggas, August and Chris. He ain't into all that trapping shit but for the sake of fast money he'll dabble in it every now and then.