Unbelievable

Milan

"Thanks for breakfast." Smiling, I reach over as touch hit his hand. "It's no problem." He smiles. I look my left and see August all caught up in his phone. Slightly rolling my eyes I turn back to Santana. He's been showering me with gifts and dates, he really knows how to wine and dine a girl. I'm enjoying it minus August tagging along everywhere.

"That lil situation has been a taken care of..." Santana says. "Dead?" I ask studying his face. "Swimming with the fishes in the Pacific." He has a poker face, I can't read him. "Good." He licks his lips. Damn the kind of things he can do to me with that tongue. Focus Milan. "Aye Milan we gotta go." August says getting up. I roll my eyes getting up. "I'll see you later Santana." "Later Milan."

We get to the car. "You did that why August?" He looks at me sideways. "It sounds odd hearing you say my name. I got some shit I need to do and you're coming with me." He really just ended my date for shit he has to do. "I'm required why?" I ask. "Got some shit I need you measure for me." "Like what?" He officially has my attention. "Well we're heading to Vegas for a pick up. Your father had some work flew in. I need you to make sure it's the correct amount."

August discovered my hidden talent of measuring the amount of cocaine without a scale. I'm right every time too. "How long will we be staying?" "Just for two nights." I am actually happy he knows something about me. He's been letting me a lil shit here and there. Maybe he isn't all bad or maybe he's just a really good jackass. No matter which I'm glad that I'm finally able to prove my damn self when it comes to this business.

Chris

I walk inside the dormitory and over to Brianna's room. My letter came in the mail and she's the only one who understands the importance of this shit. I'm still mad at Aliyah for the shit she said . Of all people I expected nothing but support from her but instead she starting talking the exact opposite and that shit really has thrown me for a loop.

I knock on the door, "Coming." Brianna yells. She's open her door. "Hey Chris." She smiles. "What's up Bri?" We walk inside to some girls sitting in her living room. "Y'all this is Chris... Chris is my friend Aleesha, Nicki, and Trina. "What's good y'all?" I greet. "So this is who we've been hearing so much about. You could've said he was cute." One girl says.

"Anyway..." Brianna says. "Follow me." She takes my hand and leads me to her room. "Damn this is a big ass room. These must be perks of being the President's daughter?" She laughs, "No this is standard size for everyone." I reach in my bag and get the letter out. "So I got this in the mail." She turns around and looks after shutting her door. "Uh oh. Let me see it!"

I smile passing her the letter, "It's kind of thick so that's a great sign." Brianna says. Maybe there is some hope for me. "Want me to open it?" She asks. "Sure." I say dropping my hand and sitting on her bed. She goes to opening it. She looks more nervous than me. Her face breaks out into a smile. "You're in!"

Aliyah

I sit in the bathroom waiting. I'm nervous as hell to see what these results are. I've been hearing like shit these last few days. The same sick I get when I found out I was pregnant with Jamari. I keep looking at the stick but no results have appeared yet. "Fuck."

"Aliyah! What the hell taking you so long?" DaQuan yells. "I'm coming damn." Please, please, please don't let me be pregnant by this nigga. I peak back over and see something appearing. I fumble with my fingers as I wait for it to fully appear. "Oh my God." I can't breathe. How the fuck! Why me?! I grab the stick and walk out the bathroom, "Here." DaQuan has a stupid ass smile on his face. "I need some money."

His smile leaves, "For what?" "An abortion nigga . Im not having another child by you. It ain't like you do for Jamari now." DaQuan gets closer to me. "If you kill my child I'm killing you bitch. Try me. It ain't like you doing shit for Jamari either. Who else beside me yo mama and to grandma know about him?... You sorry ass excuse of a damn mother.. You gone get it right with this one I guarantee that shit." DaQuan leaves out. I turn to go towards my room and see my mother there. "Guess to lil friend ain't gone want you now." I hate all these fucking people, I swear.

August

The cool crisp air hits my arms as we drive down the highway. I'm kind of glad I have Milan with me for the trapping shit. Her ass really knows what she's doing and I can semi trust her, of all the years I've been knowing her she wouldn't steal from her father. Since I've been letting her do things here and there we haven't argued at all really.

As far a things with Santiago is going  he is supposed to be home by the time we get back from Vegas. I'm not really sure why he has us picking up his stuff from Vegas when he could've gotten it flown to Cali. "Aye Aug." I glance over at Milan, "Yes?"  "Could we get something to eat before we go to the hotel?" "What you want?" I ask. We aren't anywhere near this hotel, I hope she knows that. "Um I'm really in the mood for a burger." "Oh. You do know we don't aren't near the hotel?" I ask. "Yes." "Okay then."

A few hours later we check-in to the hotel. It's 5:30 in the morning and I'm tired than a mufucka. I change and then go towards the adjoining room. "You g-" Damn! Milan turns around and looks at me. "What were you saying?" She asks as if she isn't naked. What was I saying? "Man I don't even know but good night." She throws a giant shirt on. "Good night August." I shut to door  back. After laying there for a few minutes I remember what I wanted. I open the door again, "Make sure your door is locked."

I look over and see her sleep. She falls asleep fast as fuck. I walk over to her door and lock it up. I can't believe I walked in on her butt ass naked and she wasn't phased by the shit. She might be a rude ass bitch 95% of the time but she got one hell of a body on her. I wonder what- stop being a nigga man. I take my ass back into my room and call it night myself before I end up doing some nigga shit.

LaTesha

I walk inside the mall to shop for my grandma a birthday gift. It was necklace she saw a few weeks ago hopefully they still have it. Winston was very hesitant on dropping me at this mall. It took me ten minutes to convince him that it was okay, I've been here a million times before already. I walk inside the jewelry store.

"Girl hell yes this is Trey's baby." Hearing the name Trey caused me to turn around and look at girl walking through with her friends. "What did he say?" One girl asks. "He was happy as hell. It'll be his first born. The only problem is he got a girl. Some bougie ass bitch who swear she from round this way but I ain't never seen her before." "Makayla you a hot ass mess." Makayla... The name sounds so familiar. The girl laughs, "Bitch Trey bout to be mine. Believe that."

"Excuse me miss." The jeweler says. I turn back around and smile at the man. "I was in here about a week or two ago and saw the angel necklace. Do you still have it?" I ask. "Yes ma'am. It's our last on in stock. Would you like to see it?" He asks. "No you can go ahead and bag it up." The jeweler walks away. I can't help but wonder was she talking about my Trey. She looks really big so she would have to had been pregnant for some months now. Me and Trey have been together for a minute now, he wouldn't.. Would he?

Trey

I can't believe this shit I've gotten myself into. This damn shit don't make a lick of sense. Damn man. Im sitting in this parking lot waiting for Makayla ass to bring her ass on out this damn mall. I'm ready to go.

I look in my rearview and see his bad ass girl walking up the way. Damn she's fine as hell and her ass is colossal, I feel like I've seen it somewhere before. "Oh shit Latesha!" I say louder than I intended. I duck down into my seat. What the fuck she doing here? I glance up and see it's safe. I lean back up and check my surroundings. Damn that was close as hell.

"Trey come help me with this shit." I groan before getting out the car. A bitch true colors really start to show once you get they ass pregnant. Makayla ain't nothing but an annoying ass clingy lil bitch. God why was the pussy good. I need to call my nigga Chris and August and tell they ass bout this shit.