Off to Cabo

"Who the fuck invited this bitch?" Milan says looking at Jakira get on the van. "Probably Aug." Latesha says. I knew we should've drove separately, Milan thinks to herself. "I don't know but what I do know is this trip is about to amazing!" Aliyah says smiling. Latesha looks over at Trey. She leans down and kisses his lips. "Hey baby." She says smiling. He leans up in the seat, "What's good?... Who the fucked wanted to leave this damn early?" He yells out. "You sleepy Trey?" Aliyah asks. "Hell yeah." "Latesha got some pillows you can lay on."

"Bit!" Latesha says laughing. "Girl don't flex gone and let him appreciate the pillows." Aliyah says. The three girls crack up laughing. Santana pulls up. August and Chris exchange looks. "Who the hell invited him?" Chris mumbles. "I did." Milan says rolling her eyes. Technically Santiago did. He doesn't feel like Milan is doing all she can in making this shit seem legitimate. "What's good y'all?" Santana says sitting beside Milan. "Hey Santana." Aliyah and Latesha say at the same time, none of the guys speak. "Alright this everybody." August says to the cab driver.

"What's good Princesa?" Santana says to Milan. She smiles at him, "Hey." Chris and August look back at them. "Te ves muy hermosa." Santana says. "Ain't no Spanish shit. You only speaking English my nigga." Chris says before turning around. "Chill Chris." Milan says turning towards Santana. "You said you had people that lives there right?" Milan asks Santana. "Yeah a few cousins." "Oh cool so I can trade Chris in for a Mexican?" Aliyah asks. "Don't play with me girl." Chris says.

"Baby." Jakira calls out and it gets quiet. Chris nudges Aug. "She got to be talking to you." August looks back. Milan and Latesha laughs. "Bruh..." August says. Jakira should already know what he's referring too. He wasn't about to embarrass her in front of everyone but she needs to chill with that baby shit. "Come sit beside me. I need to ask you something." August drops his head huffing. "Tell me on the plane. I can't get up with the van is moving." August says.

"So August did you get Milan that new phone yet?" Latesha asks. He laughs, "Nah." Santana looks up, "What happen to your phone?" He asks. "August dropped it." "Oh... Well here. I was about to switch mine out but you need it for than I do." He says reaching in his bag passing her a brand new iPhone. Milan shakes her head, "Santana that's too much." "No it's cool. Here." She grabs the phone, "I'm paying you back as soon as we get to the airport." Santana laughs, "It's cool baby girl. Keep your money. It's a man's job anyway." Milan rolls her eyes at the resemblance of Santana's attitude and her father's. She wasn't expecting him to go off like he did.

With everything going on with this group this vacation was planned at a perfect time for all of them. They pull up to the airport and proceed to walk inside the airport. Everyone makes it through the line and boards the plane. Goodbye Cali hello Cabo.

-----------------------------------------------

So the crew is finally off to Cabo!

A week full of adventures... We know who all left but who's all making it back home?

Hmm..

What are you thinking should happen on this week long trip?

WE have a vacation to plan you guys! Notice I said WE. Lol. The more input the better... ❤️