Good Times and Break Ins

Milan

I walk through the quiet house and go up into my room. My aunt Silvia called earlier and I should expecting Santana's arrival soon. I lay out a Donatello dress with matching sandals, something cute and simple. Once I'm dressed I grab my tennis bracelet and attempt to put it on.

It's a knock at my door, I go over and open it. "What?" I ask August. "Chill with the the attitude. Where you going?" I roll my eyes, "Out." August huffs, "Out where Milan?" "I dont know just out and I don't need a babysitter. So don't try to check me and my every move." "Don't act like you're the only one who doesn't like this situation. Believe me, this shit is not what I'd rather be doing. I don't even like yo stuck up, rude, spoiled, lil rich girl ass."

I gasp, who the hell does he think he is. "I don't know who the fuck you think you're talking too but you got another thing coming nigga. My father isn't the only one who has resources." He starts laughing real hard, "Baby girl you're a fucking joke. Get real with yourself you ain't about this shit. If it wasn't for your father you wouldn't survive a day out in these streets." "Get the fuck out of my damn room." "When you father calls and asks where you went I'll be sure to say out Princess."

The door shuts and I slump down to the bed. No one ever takes me serious when it comes to this shit. I know I can do this shit I've watched and learned from the best. My phone rings snapping me out of my thoughts. "Hello?" "Hola Bonita. He's arriving now." I get up and peek out the window. "I see." "Later mami have fun." I smile, "I will Aunt Silvia." I hang up and grab my sweater.

I walk out the door to see Santana leaning up against his car. I bite on my bottom lip, he's so damn sexy. "Milan Santiago." You can hear every inch of bass of in voice by the way he just said my name. "Santana Nixon." His name rolled off my tongue so smoothly. He smiles and grabs my extended hand lightly placing a kiss on it. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you." "Likewise." He opens my door and allows me to get in before shutting it. "Let's have some real fun shall we?"

Chris

"Baby get up." "Huh?" "Wake up girl." "Chris chill." I rise out of bed and check down at my phone. JD wants to meet up to play ball this morning. I start getting dressed then Aliyah turns over, "Where you going?" Most people voices sound different from when they wake up not hers, it sounds just the same. "To the gym to play ball." I put my socks on. "Where's my invite?" "Somewhere in the bed."

"Haha very funny. I wanna go." "You can come. Get dressed." I say walking out the room. Time to make this shake and then I can officially start my day. "Aliyah you a smoothie?" "What kind? She asks walking inside the kitchen looking thick as fuck in them legging. "You wearing that to the gym?" "Yes is there something wrong with it?" She asks looking down. "No just decided to ask. It's a protein smoothie with fruit some whey powder. I love them." "Hm Chris I don't know." "Just try it, it's good."

"Do I look like a girl who drinks smoothies for breakfast?" "Hell nah but it's a first time for everything baby." She looks hesitant but then, "Alright I guess." I smile at her, "Cool." I finish making them and then I pour both of us a cup. I watch as she takes her first sip. "Well?" I ask waiting. "It's good." "I knew it would be. You better drink all that." She laughs, "Darn I was just about to pour it down the sink when you left." I laugh, "Come on girl."

Aliyah

We walk inside the center and I take a seat on the benches. I didn't know all these niggas would be here. "Baby what are you doing?" Chris turns around and ask. "Ima chill up here baby." "Why? Come here." I roll my eyes, "Baby go play basketball." He stops talking to whoever he's talking to and run up the bleachers, "Why you playing?" He asks laughing. "I didn't know all these people would be here." "So what you ain't tryna play no more?" "Exactly but I'll your cheerleader from the slide lines." "Alright."