Say What?

Milan

We arrived back home and I miss Cabo already. "Where is my gift card or keychain? My Princesa leaves for an entire week into a beautiful city and she brings her father back nothing." My father says hugging me. "Sorry father. We didn't go to any gift shops." He smiles, "Well at least you've made it home safely." I smile back before parting and going up to my room. On my way up Aliyah comes through the front door. "Hello Aliyah." "Hey Santiago."

I wait for her to walk up the steps then we both go into my room. "What's up girl?" I say flopping down on my bed. "Not much girl I just couldn't be up in that house just yet." She says laughing. I never really understood why Aliyah didn't like her home life but who am I to question it, I enjoy her company most of the time. "So you never told me what happened with you and August date..." "I was going to tell you and Latesha at the same time but she seems to be off into her own world." "Her and Trey got into something. I don't really know she didn't get into detail."

"Hm..." My door opens with August bringing my bags in. "You really could've carried this yourself." I roll my eyes, "It's called being a gentleman." "It's nothing gentle about me." He says smirking. "Well damn." Aliyah says laughing. "Sure get out." "You should really know by now that saying that only makes me stay even longer." "August." "Milan." He repeats. "Have you two made it official yet? I swear I'm just waiting for the day!" Aliyah says. Little does she know we've done way more than that.

"Well this was nice but I got shit to go take care of later y'all." What kind of shit? I glance up at him, "Where you going?" I ask. "Getting out yo room." I smile, "No. where are you really going.." "Chris got some shit he need me to assist him with, anymore questions?" I swear he's a lil smartass. "Bye." He laughs, "Why you mad?" "See you later August." I simply say going back to sitting on my bed. "A mess." Aliyah says. He walks over to me. "I'll see you tonight baby girl."

Chris

"You take the back side and I got the front. This nigga won't know what the fuck happened." Initially I was just gone take the nigga life but then I thought why not take all his shit too. So I got my nigga Aug with me and a few of my uncle goons, TK, Rack, and Worm, and we're about to get this hit poppin.

We bust through the front door and this fuck nigga sitting in a chair in the dining room sleep, like dead ass knocked the fuck out. "Tie his ass up and get me some hot water." While Rack and Worm tie him up, TK boils some water. "What gone you do?" Aug asks. "First Ima wake his ass up and then Ima kill him." I say sitting my gun down on the table. "Aye Chris I got that water you wanted." "Good." I go into the kitchen and grab a cup and then proceed to fill it up with hot water.

"Wake up bitch." His eyes pop open immediately but his scream is muffled by tape over his mouth. He tries moving out failing to realize he's tied down. "Nigga do you know what happens to niggas who fuck with mines? Who feel like they can take advantage of a woman that's mine?" The water gets thrown on him. I shoot him in the chest, in a spot where he'll bleed out slowly. I'm gone sit here and watch this nigga.

Once the job is done and this nigga is gone, Rack and Worm leave out to bury the nigga. "Damn what the fuck did he do?" TK asks. That's just like my nigga, shot now ask questions later. "Man just a lot of shit." "Damn. Aye what up with Milan? I tried calling her. Tell her stop ignoring daddy calls." I look over at him, "the fuck you just say?" "She spoken for you my nigga." August says. He finally cuffed that? "You with Milan?" I ask. "Hell yeah so TK if you know what's good for you my nigga, them phone calls will cease. Try me cuz you already know how I get down and I'm wit the fuck shit." Well damn August.

Aliyah

"So Milan I need to tell you something." I say. It went with Chris hopefully it goes well with her too. "What's up?" She says looking up from her phone. "Well look so remember when we 17 and I left school?" She shakes her head, "Uhm mhm." "Well I only left because... I was pregnant." Her mouth drops, "Oh my God forreal?" I shake my head, "Yes his name is Jamari and he's five." "Aliyah! Why haven't you said anything before?" She sounds for shocked than mad so this is a good sign.

"I know, I know... I didn't want to. I was ashamed." "Wow. Does Chris know?" She asks. I shake my head. "Yeah." "Damn Aliyah. This is really crazy but it is what it is." She smiles, "When can I meet him?" "I'll figure out something for that. He is special needs though." "Aww... I really can't wait to meet him." This conversation went really well actually.

August

I walk back into the house and make my to Santiago's office. "Boss here's the work you wanted and the phones." Santiago had me running around the whole city looking for burn phones and picking up drugs for him since I left Chris at ten this morning. I look down at my watch its fucking eight o'clock. "Thank you my boy. What is this I hear you have going on with my daughter?" "We're together is that a problem?" I ask. "No it's not but if it interferes with our operation it's done with." Who the fuck- I'm too tired for this shit. This shit on top of traveling back from Cabo got me worn out. "That's all?" I ask. "Yes." "Cool later boss."

I go towards Milan room to hear her and Aliyah talking bout something. I bet they been doing that all day. I'm not gone even disrupt it. I walk out the pool house and call this shit a night. I throw my shirt off and get inside the steaming hot shower. This shit feels so fucking good. I hear the door open and close. Who the fuck? I get out and wrap up grabbing my piece from under the sink. I walk out and aim it straight. "So you thought you could not speak?" Milan says turning around. She doesn't even flinch, I like that shit. "Don't just bust up in my shit you were bout to get shot." I sit the gun down and go back into the bathroom to throw my shirt and boxers on.

I walk back out and see Milan's made herself comfortable. "Slide over bruh that's my spot." I'm just ready to climb in my bed and go to sleep. "No." I look up at the ceiling I'm not in the mood to play. "Milan I would really like to get in my bed and in my damn spot." She laughs sliding over. I climb in. "What's wrong?" She asks messing with my goatee. "I'm tired for one and yo pops telling me if what we got interferes with work then it's done. I'm a grown ass man shit ain't over till I say so." "Hm..."

Latesha

"Grandma I finally told him." I say laying on her bed. "How did that go baby?" She asks. "Well it didn't go good. He won't pick up the phone I've tried calling him three times tonight and when we were in Cabo we didn't say anything to each other." She sighs, "Well baby sometimes it happens that way. Have you told the rest of your friends?" I sit my face in the pillows. "No I haven't I'm scared of the reaction I might get."

"Well baby when you lie you can only just try your best to make it right. I'm sure they will forgive you if they're mad in the first place. You've been friends long enough to not let something as simple as your address change the friendship." I hope she's right. I miss Trey though. I know I saw him earlier once we got back but damn. Maybe tomorrow it'll be different.

Trey

I walk inside Makayla's crib and it's horrible in this bitch. What the fuck? "Yo you gotta clean this shit up. My child isn't about to be living like this." She rolls her eyes, "Well Papi Trey I can't exactly clean anything with a huge ass stomach in the way." I would say I'll do it but shit no I'm not touching any of this shit. "Well how about you come stay at my crib for a few while
I find somebody to clean this shit." Maybe I could get Latesha- hell nah. She pissed off with that bullshit man I'm not even trying to look at her right now.

"Seriously?" She ask looking surprised as hell. "Yes seriously I just said my daughter isn't staying in this type of living condition." She laughs, "I thought you meant once she got here." I shake my head, "Pack you a bag girl and lets roll. I'm hungry too so if you want some you should think on that now because I'm not waiting for you to decide once we get here. You already know how you are." "I told you yo ass is too impatient." I laugh, "Whatever Kayla. Let's go." I grab her bag and we leave out her door. As I watch her walk down the steps it's really setting in, I'm about to be a father.