Again?

Me: Hm, still no comments? Not even any old ones?

Author: Nope. I can check again...

Crazy: You do that. We'll wait.

Author comes back two minutes later.

Author: Nope. Ugh, I'm lazy... So I'm going to unbold my words now, okay? Okay. There is no comments anywhere. You and Dark didn't have that fight though, Anti.

Anti: True... I guess we could do that?

Dark: Nahh.

Author and Crazy look at eachother then Author disappears and Crazy attacks Dark.

Dark blocks the first punch, Crazy having a knife appear in her hands as she smiles with blood lust. Crazy stabs through Dark's arms and starts cutting him into pieces as Mark holds Anti and Me back from the fight. Jack walks over and knocks Me out, helping Mark. Dark goes into fight mode and is arm grows back, along with lots of black-ooze dripping tentacles. He picks Crazy up and starts choking her as she slices away at his tentacles. Author smirks and throws a match down so a ring of fire surrounds the two idiots fighting.

Author: This reminds me of a song. You know the one that includes Jack the Ripper and Slenderman? I have the link too. You guys should watch it. Very similar.

Me wakes up randomly.

Me: I know that song! It IS kinda similar... Not that much though.

Author: Whatever.

Dark and Crazy light on fire. Dark throws her into the table as she stabs him in the eye. The fire disappears and gets sucked into Jack as green flames appear on him.

Jack: Cool!

Jack starts fangirling. Author looks sadly at Jack.

Author: Oh Sean...

Mark waves.

Mark: We will see you, when the next comment appears! BUH-BYE!