Author's Demise

Emi156Emi: I DARE ANTI TO RUN OVER A FLOOR OF LEGOS *hides to make sure anti doesn't kill her*

Author: That is HARSH!

Emi: I know I know.......... I just want to see it happen.

Author: ... Okayyy.... (secretly hopes Anti doesn't get angry at me, but instead you)

Emi: ummm I'm just gonna watch from afar.

Emi hides behind a random bush and pokes her head out, pulling binocular's with her.

Emi: CONGRATS ON 1K READS!!!! *throws confetti and holds out cake* yep just had to do that real quick before I fell off the face of the earth

Author pales, glancing fearfully at everyone in the room.

Author: U-uh, 1k? A-a-a-already?

Emi looks confused.

Emi: What?

Author: DO THE DARE FIRST!

Author dives next to Emi behind the bush, scared.

Emi whispers: What's wrong?

Author whispers: 1k, the time when I can't do shit to them. They're free to do whatever they want to me! Shit shit shit shit whyyyyyy. Now they all can fucking kill each other and they won't revive, they can leave the room forever, they can attack me and I don't want that.

Emi whispers: Me?

Author whispers: No, Author. Pika5490. I'm doomed. They all hate me. I forced them to do this.

Jack walks up to the bush, throwing Author out of the bush. Author flinches. Mark walks up to her, along with everyone else too.

Everyone beside Emi and Author: We're free. You are going to be put in the hospital.

Author looks up fearfully.

Author: G-guys. I-I-I-I can ex-explain. Please.

Mark: Explain what? Explain why you kidnapped us, trapped us, hurt us, forced us to do things, wouldn't even let us escape by death?

Author: YES PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN!

They wait.

Author: U-um. Well, I'm a big fan of you guys... And uh, wanted to get to know you more, and um, well, you guys didn't seem like you would accept sooooooo, I got this great idea to use magic. Aaaand I couldn't reverse the magic, which didn't do what I wanted it to do... so yeah.

They glare at Author, who is super uneasy and vulnerable on the floor.

Emi gets up and walks over.

Emi: True, yeah, they don't seem like they'd do it, magic? As in, your own?

Author flinches.

Author: N-no. Genie magic. 

Emi rolls her eyes.

Emi: You know that genie's aren't reliable!

Author: I had no other choice!

Mark: Suuuuuuure and you expect us to believe you.

Author snaps her fingers and disappears.

Author's voice rings out: Nope, that's why I'm using my last resort. Shouldn't you guys thank everybody for the 1k?

Mark and Jack look at each other.

Jack: No, because we wouldn't even know about this if you hadn't trapped us.

Mark: Yeah!

Me: Thank you though, for freeing us, Reader.

Crazy: Yeah, we thought we would be stuck here forever, without any comments!

Mark nods.

Wilford: Billy and I had free access to the outside world!

Billy: Yeah!

Jack: SCREW YOU BILLY! YOU COULD'VE BROKEN THE SEAL KEEPING US HERE!

Billy whines: Why only me? Wilford could've too!

Me: He has a golden gun, that's very painful to be shot by.

Wilford: MMYes!

ASFJerome walks in, using his Klub Ice voice: KLUB ICE! 

Silence. Everyone stares at him.

Jerome(still with the voice): Welcome to Klub Ice everybody!

Everyone is still silent.

Jack (in weird voice): MM Yaaas! Klub Ice!

Anti (In funky voice) : Klub Ice! It's a Paarty!

Everyone dances with Jerome in what was now Klub Ice.

Author whispers: Bye! Thanks for 1k!