Fight

TrinSepticEye: New chapter out, btw. I also have a dare: I dare AntiSepticDouche to beat the shazz out of his best friend, Darkiplier. >:3

Author: Hahahaha! Okay, you guys totally have to do that!

A shelter appears and Trin and Author go in it to watch the fight.

(The fight starts a bit later, just look for another bolded sentence.)

Wilford: Lemme in!

Author: Woah, I totally forgot you existed. Whoops.

Me: Harsh.

Crazy: Let's just go to the ceiling, everyone besides Dark and AntiSepticDouche. Oh, Anti. I didn't even know that was your full name!

Author and Trin start laughing.

Billy: Everyone forgot I exist.

Me: Yes they did. Weren't you dead?

Anti punches the shelter Author and Trin are in.

Author: Unbreakable. Now, do your thing. You can leave this place soon enough.

Anti: You and her can leave anytime you want!

Me: Oh, whoops. I didn't read all of the comment, haha. Okay. She also said: (I hate you, Anti... so freaking much...)

Author realizes something and starts laughing. Even Trin looks confused as to why.

Billy: Why are you laughing?

Author: b-because in Trin's book, Anti tries raping Trin. And instead rapes his daughter, Rin.

Everyone, including Dark, backs away from Anti.

Dark: Seriously, Anti?

Anti glares at Author.

Anti: THAT WASN'T ME! THAT WAS A DIFFERENT ANTI! FUCK YOU TRIN! I HATE YOU TOO! YOU'RE RUINING MY FRIENDSHIP.

Author looks weirdly at Anti.

Author: Uh, no. Not really. We all kinda expected that of you. You're the only one who didn't read that far into the book. Loser.

Dark: Yeah, loser.

*FIGHT START*

Anti growls and throws acid at Dark. Dark, being smart, dodges it at last moment, grabbing Anti with his Slenderman tentacles. Dark starts choking Anti, not giving him a chance to escape. Anti almost blacks out but at last minute throws acid at Dark. The acid catches Dark's eyes and Dark releases Anti, falling to the ground. Anti lands on his feet and punches Jack, stealing his powers for the moment. Black flames leap up, almost touching everyone watching the fight from the ceiling. Anti throws the fire at Dark. As the flames reach Dark, everyone can hear a high screaming, almost that of a child's. When the flames finally receed, a burnt Dark lie there, unconscious. Anti is the winner of the battle.

*FIGHT END*

Anti: Teaches you right. You're the loser now.

Author and Trin both stare at Dark.

Author: I was kinda hoping Dark would win, but he doesn't really have that much power. Even though he is stronger than Anti.

Trin: Yeah, I was also hoping he totally got destroyed.

The shelter disappears. The fire that was clinging to it fades away, looking as if it were waving.