Trin VS Dark

TrinSepticEye: WAIT! I have a question for le Iplier of Darkness! (Darkiplier): What pisses you off most? Besides not being able to kill the King Of The Squirrels/King Of FNAF?(Merkiplir) ((Just trying to keep this badass book going by asking random questions, but I'm actually curious)) :3

Trin: Hm, I should've left before that comment arrived...

Author: Yep, Trin, good job on making it awkward!

Author smiles at Trin.

Dark: Well, I get pissed off at a lot of things. Mainly people making me unimportant in their heads and immediately killing me off as if I'm some weakling!

Everyone stares at him.

Author whispers to Trin: He just read that part where he was beat to a dead corpse.

Trin: Oh... Lucky me. Dark, the story wasn't even about you. You weren't even going to be in the story until I got a suggestion because I was stuck.

Author: It's never good to say that to-

Dark tackles Trin and Trin immediately brings green flame into the fight. As the flame burns away Dark's skin, Dark's tentacles wrap around Trin's neck. Author cheers on Trin. Dark's skin burns away fully revealing a writhing mass of darkness.

Dark: You don't expect that weak flame to actually kill me, right? That's insulting.

Trin bites off the tentacle that was wrapped around her neck and punches the darkness, hoping for the best. Author stops cheering. Crazy cheers Dark on. Author makes Crazy disappear. Trin's hand get's stuck in the darkness. Dark laughs evilly.

Dark: YOU CAN'T EVEN TOUCH ME! YOU WEAK HUMAN!

Trin makes fire appear on the hand that's stuck. A piercing scream is heard and the darkness moves away from the fire, which was now a very neon pink. Anti tries to help Dark, Anti is stopped by Author. Trin smirks and one-punches Dark with the pink flames. The darkness retreats and the shadow that was now shaped like Dark surrendered.

Dark weakly says: What is that pink *cough* flame? *cough cough* How is it so powerful?

Trin: How should I know? All I know is that Author threw something and all of a sudden my flames were pink.

Anti looks at Author.

Dark: What did you throw?

Author: Pink dye. The flames are more powerful if they're the same color as your soul. Which most people use as their theme color. The evil sides of normal people don't have soul colors, so they can't conjure powerful flames.

Trin: How do you know this?

Author: I looked it up on Google. Bing totally destroyed Google using orange-ish sparkles then told me the rules. Apparently Google is evil.

Everyone looks surprised.

Me: Oh, yeah. Google IRL is just as human version of Google... So it makes sense.

Everyone reluctantly agree's.

Trin: Ah, okay... So Dark, what ACTUALLY pisses you off?

Dark: When people think Anti is stronger than me. That is the only thing that makes me want to shred Earth into tiny little pieces.

Trin: Oh, okay. Bye!

Author and Trin leave to get ice cream and discuss Trin's story more.

Me waves bye and turns something off. The screen freezes.