Bored

Me: *yawns* There's still no question comments.

Anti: What? After torturing us they just stop asking questions or daring?

Crazy: The person that got their cake stolen ate the secretive cake that was disguised as a pie.

Jack: WHAT? THAT WAS A CAKE!!!

Me: Yep. Loser. Anyone want to play a game of cards?

Mark: Nope. No one likes a game of cards. Who wants to build a card castle?

Dark: No, no one does that anymore.

Me: I'm bored.

Everyone besides Me: Same here.

Me starts walking in circles, Crazy eventually joins in.

Mark: What are you guys doing?

Crazy: We do this when we're super bored. It's entertaining.

Me: Yeah, it is.

Dark: Uh, how is it entertaining?

Me: Better than nothing.

Jack joins in.

Anti: Jack, you too? Noo!

Jack: It's... Interesting. Very interesting.

Mark: What do you mean?

Me: You know what being crazy feels like? Then all of a sudden the feeling goes away to be replaced with calm? That's what it does.

Crazy: Yeah.

Anti: Uh, only us three and now Jack knows that feeling.

Crazy: Do you like the feeling? Cuz you can join in.

Anti: Uh, no thanks. You know it eventually leads to either lust or being even more crazy.

Me: Yeah, except for us it doesn't give us lust. So, Crazy. Do you think we'll get to see some Jack and Anti action?

Anti: Nope.

Anti floats to the ceiling. As does Dark and Crazy. Me runs and hides behind Mark.

Mark: Hell no.

Mark jumps on the table and Dark picks him up.

Me: That's no fair!

Me puts on sexual anime and puts a comfy couch with lube, then hides underneath her bed. Jack looks around.

Jack: Where did everyone go? What happened to spinning in circles?

Jack notices the TV.

Jack: When did the TV get here? Is Attack on Titan on here?

He flips the channel, changing it to Attack on Titan.

Jack: Uh, hello? Did you guys escape without me?

Jack's voice echoes in the cement room. Jack looks up and see's everyone up there besides Me.

Jack: Uh, why are you guys up there? And where's Me?

They all look to where Me's hiding. Jack walks over and pulls her out.

Me: Uh, hey.

Jack: Why is everyone on the ceiling besides you?

Me: Apparently you and Anti have a major lust mood when feeling the feeling Crazy and I explained. Mark was just being a dick and abandoning the only other actual human in this room.

Jack: Oh, okay. Lustful, maybe. I'm not a pedophile or a rapist. I'm also not gay.

Everyone besides Anti and Crazy stay on the ceiling.

Jack: Uh, why are you guys still up there?

Crazy: I'm 22 and Anti is you.

Jack: Not a rapist.

Anti comes down to watch Attack on Titan.

Me: Crazy? Really?

The weird feeling goes away and Jack turns lustful, Crazy turns even more crazy, and Me turns crazy. Evil laughter echoes from Crazy and Me. Jack turns to Anti. Crazy and Me corner Mark. Jack and Anti corner Dark. They all look at each other. Everyone besides a confused Dark and Mark burst out laughing.

Mark: W-what?

Dark: Why are you guys laughing?

Me, Crazy, Anti, Jack: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

They all continue laughing, waving.