Imagine 15- Home: (Dirty)

#Imagine Justin taking you to his home town back in Canada, ending up to things going good in his old bedroom.

Your POV:

"That's where I used to play basket-ball with friends,"

"That's the Avon Theatre, remember from the videos I showed you?"

"And this is where we will be staying.."

I watched Justin's finger point steadily at a small house, his smile growing larger as soon as he opened the passenger side door for me.

"Are you excited?" He asked, looking down at me while he knocked on the door. "Of course, I'm just a little nervous.." I laughed, connecting my lips against his.

"Don't be nervous, they'll love you." He assured, hugging my waist against his.

The brown door flew open revealing a small woman, her arms instantly thrown out towards Justin and I.

"Hey Grandma." Justin laughed, pulling away. "This must be Y/N!" She beamed, pulling me in for another hug. "It's so nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you to-"

"Diane, call me Diane." She finished, pulling me through the doorway.

Justin excused himself before he walked down the hallway, leaving Diane and I alone in the kitchen.

"So are you excited to be in Canada?" She asked, propping her elbows on the counter. "Yes, I've always wanted to travel here." I answered, looking at the pictures of Justin hanging off of the wall.

"Aren't those cute?" She giggled, "I have a ton more waiting for you in the living room!"

"Really? We should go look at them." I smiled, "We have to keep it quite though, Justin hates when I show them to others."

I laughed before she escorted me to the couch, her hand patting the cushion beside her before she pulled out a large cardboard box full of photographs.

"Is this like a tool of embarrassment?" I laughed, picking the photo she had passed to me. "Well, I guess it could be!" She smirked, passing me a picture of him in a snowsuit.

"He was so adorable." I cooed, examining his big brown eyes in the next photo.

"He sure was!" She beamed proudly, handing me a picture of the 10 year old Justin.

"That was his bad boy phase, look at his hat and baggy pants!"

"Oh my land! He was so cool." I laughed, looking up to see her tears falling down her cheeks before she laughed with me.

"You're really proud of him, aren't you?" I asked, smiling at her lightly.

"I couldn't be any more prouder, he's one of a kind you know?"

I nodded my head before a cough interrupted us, Justin appearing through the door way before his eyes grew large at the sight of the cardboard box. "Grandma, I told you not to show her those!" He laughed, his cheeks turning red in embarrassment when I held up the photo of him.

"Babe, don't look at these."

"But Just-"

"No, Y/N seriously it's embarrassing."

"Justin Drew, attitude!" Diane scolded.

"Grandma!" He pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You was cute sweetie, get over it." She winked, walking back out towards the kitchen.

A small smile played on my lips when he took the picture from me, his eyes wandering back to mine before he shares the same smile. "You was cute, believe me." I mumbled, kissing his cheek lightly.

"I was?" He faked hurt, covering his heart with his hand playfully.

"Babe, you were cute back then! But now you're just sexy as hell."

His smile grew wider before he pushed me down against the couch, his lips hovering over mine lightly.

"Sexy eh?" He asked, his hot breath hitting my lips.

"M-mhm." I stuttered, looking up to spot his teeth biting onto his bottom lip before both crashed onto mine. I quickly let my tongue slide into his mouth before his moan was audible.

"Can we take this to my bedroom?" He asked, reconnecting his lips to mine.

"Not here." I whispered, sliding my tongue into his mouth.

"Mm, I'll tell grandma we're going to take a nap." He whined, pulling apart to look at me.

"She won't believe that, we're teenagers." I stated, shifting my gaze to his.

"Trust me, she will." He laughed, pulling me up off the couch with him. He held my hand before we stopped at the staircase, "First room on the right, I'll meet you there babe." He whispered, pecking my cheek lightly.

I climbed up the steps before reaching for the first doorknob, an instant smile forming on my face when I spotted the Toronto Maple leaf wall border around his room with the matching comforter set to go on his small twin sized bed.

"She believed me." The husky voice spoke, his lips instantly connecting to my neck before his hand reached for the small of my back. "Now where were we?"

A small squeal escaped my lips when he pushed me down on the bed, his hands pulling my shirt over my head before he repeated the action to himself. My lips instantly hit his before I was trying to fumble with his belt, his hand guiding me with help.

"There." He stammered, kicking off his jeans to reveal his hard bulge through his underwear.

"Your turn." He whispered, his teeth nipping the skin on my neck before he was trailing soft kisses down my chest onto my stomach. "Here." I said, pushing off the skinny jeans before throwing them on the ground.

His eyes wandered over my body before his teeth sunk into his lower lip, "You're beautiful." He commented, kissing along the edge of my underwear.

"J hurry before someone comes.." I giggled, sinking my nails further into his back to pull his face closer.

"No one will come up here babe, trust me."

"You sure?"

"I'm positive."

I felt his fingers tug my undergarments off before he unclasped my bra, both of us naked as we made out on his small bed before I felt his hand palm my breast, his bulge pounding into me before a loud moan escaped my lips. "You like that?" His low voice asked, his tongue sliding down my neck stopping on my chest.

"Love it." I growled, before he increased his pace heavily.

"Almost ther-"

"Justin, supper is ready sweetheart."

My eyes nearly popped out of my head before I jolted up, causing my head to smack off of Justin's leaving him grunt loudly. "Justin, are you alright?" Bruce's concerned voice asked, the door knob turning slightly.

"Grandpa I'm fine! I'll be right out." He called back, throwing my my jeans from the floor.

"Bathroom." I mouthed, waving him off before he slid his shirt over his head.

I heard the door close before I buttoned up my cardigan, eyeing the hairspray can on the side of the sink before I was spraying it in my hair. I wiped off the smudged lipstick before I walked out into the hallway, hearing Diane's laughter from the kitchen I was soon greeted by a red faced Justin.

"Oh there she is! Justin said you were a heavy sleeper, did you have a good nap?" She asked, pulling out the chair beside her. "Oh, right. Uh, the nap was great." I stammered, eyeing Justin's cheeky smile from the corner of my eye.

"Yeah grandma, the bed finally got some use after so many years.." He laughed, winking at Bruce suggestively.

--