Imagine 18- More Children: (DIRTY)

#Imagine coming home late one night from a girls night out, finding Justin curled up on the couch with you're Daughter.

I unlocked the front door only to hear the low theme song of Spongebob square pants, I stepped out of my shoes before I threw the keys to the side walking in the living room.

"Babe?" I whispered, maneuvering softly through the area. "J, you awake?" Not a muscle moved when I walked over to the edge of the couch, a princess blanket draped over both bodies before the brown orbs locked with mine.

"Hey you," Justin's groggily voice greeted before he arms went over his head to stretch, "I missed you." He smiled, trying to prop him self up quietly.

"Shh, I missed you to love," I smiled, wrapping my arms around the tiny figure before picking her up softly. "I'll be right back."

I carried C/N to her bedroom before I returned into the living room, the television was now shut off and Justin laid face up humming lightly.

"Long night?" I chuckled, laying beside him. "Wasn't bad, she just talked about having another sister the whole time." He smirked, his hand brushing the hair from my face to behind my ears.

"That's all she wants, and I feel bad.."

I nodded my head before I sucked in a large breathe, "I know, but is that what you want Justin?"

I watched him bite down on his lip before he nodded his head, "I get that it's hard because I go on tour and everything, but I've always wanted children, not just one."

"It IS going to be hard." I reminded him, "but if its what you want, I don't mind."

His smile grew larger before his warm lips attacked mine, my hand snaking through his hair before I pulled him down further against me, our hips grinding on each other through our clothing.

"I love you, you'll always be number one to me, ok?" He whispered, his lips hitting my neck repeatedly before he started sucking the skin softly.

"Mhm." I smirked, helping his moving hands unbuckle my jean pants which lead him to slide them own my legs quickly.

Our tongues fought for dominance once he had removed his clothing, our bodies heat soon colliding into each other before I felt his fingers thrust into me deeply.

"Justin!" I moaned loudly, my hips buckling tightly. My hands wandered to the back of his neck when I pulled his face further down against mine, his hot breathe trailing over me lips before I felt his low chuckle against my cheek.

"Harder?" He smirked, lining himself up against me. "P-please," I stuttered before feeling his full size length into me, instantly joining his thrusting motion before I climbed on top of him, riding out his high.

"There it is Y/N.." He moaned, his head rolling back as he held my hips in his large hands. I rode harder before I heard his loud groan escape his lips, feeling him loosen his grip.

Our breathes slowed down when I laid down beside him, my hand rubbing the swear droplet that had fallen down my forehead.

"S-So, tomorrow night same time?" His heavy voice asked, trying to catch his breath before I re-connected our lips. "It's a date.." I whispered, a small giggle escaping my lips.

SHOUTOUT TO @xxshaneenxx she's been reading my stuff since day one and she now WRITES imagines, and take requests.