ONE SHOT: PART 2!

A/N- This is part two for the previously written One shot! If you havent read the first one i reccomend doing that first. -

Justin's POV- "No forget us." Those words repeated in my head at least a hundred times a day, as I walked out onto the large stage screaming fans loud chants erupted in through my ears. The neon signs glowingly presented themselves as I was escorted out, the music soon beginning too play.

"No, forget us.." I heard again as the song Nothing like us came on, "Lately I've been thinking, thinking bout' what we had..." I thought about my last hug with Y/N, her smile growing wide as I wrapped my arms around her.

My last kiss with Y/N, her fingers going through my hair tugging at the ends.

"I know it's hard, it was all that we knew," I stopped for a minute my dancers looking at me anxiously as I gave them a light nod skipping most of the words I continued with a, "Have you been drinking, to take all the pain away?"

"I wish that I could give you what you deserve, Cause' nothing can ever, ever replace you,"

"Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah."

"You know there's no one, I can relate to, I know we won't find a love that's so true,"

"No, forget us." Her frail voice spoke in the back of my mind, my heart instantly started beating rapidly as the whole arena grew silent. "There's nothing like us," I finished, my voice cracking at the end as I stumbled backwards.

"No, forget us." She repeated, my hands throwing themselves over my ears. "I CAN'T!" I yelled loudly, my hands holding my head tightly, "I can't forget us," I cried, backing up further into the distance.

"I WON'T!" I hollered, running frantically through the back of the stage, "Justin, Justin!" Kenny called, making me increase my pace, "Justin Bieber!" He called again, my hands fumbling with the door knob to the back exit.

"Trust me," I mouthed, running out into the back driveway, clicking the start button on my car keys as I hopped into the white Ferrari.

"Don't forget us," I mumbled, flying down the one way street anxiously as cars pulled to the side, honking their horns. "THAT'S ILLEGAL!" One man shouted, my middle finger exceeding out the window as I turned a right corner.

I continued to speed down the road as I flew past a red light, my speed increasing as I flew down the lane she lived on. My eyes scanning the area as I spotted her driveway, my heartbeat increasing.

"Y/N!"

"Y/N, OPEN UP!" I hollered anxiously, my fists steadily beating the front door, "Y/N, please!" The sound of footsteps echoed through my ears as the door flew open, my eyes locking with the familiar ones.

Your POV-

My mouth dropped open as I opened my front door, the familiar brown eyes pierced into mine, "J-Justin," I started, my hands trembling lightly. "J-Justin, what are yo-" His arms wrapped around me tightly, ending my question. His hot tears hitting the back of my neck as I stood there motionless, speechless, and hurt.

"I-I cant, I can't," he stuttered as he pulled away, his eyes frantically looking in mine, "Jesus Y/N, I can't forget us!"

My mouth slightly fell open as I stared at him, "W-what?" I asked, my hands reaching to wipe the tear off his cheek, "You told me to forget us, but I can't! I'm constantly thinking about you, it doesn't matter what the fuck I'm doing. Tonight on stage I broke down, I ran! I lef-

"You left your concert to tell me this Justin?" His head nodded slowly, his hands slowly running through his hair as I stared at him in disbelief. "You left a concert, a sold out concert, with thousands of fans and people there to see you just to come tell me that you can't forget us?"

His head nodded again as a small smile tugged on my lips, "And I mean it," he whispered, his index finger pulling my chin up slightly, "I can't just forget someone that meant the absolute world to me, and still does.."

My teeth sank further into my bottom lip as I felt the tears threaten to spill from the back of my eyes, "Y/N, I-I love you." He choked out, his words sinking deep in my head, "I-I love you now, and I'll always love you." My smile widened as I grasped his face in my hands, making him look into my eyes.

"I love you too Jay, forever."

----

Surprise!

School tomorrow. :(