Imagine 17- Wet Beach (Cute)

#Imagine a day at the beach with Justin:

"Look at this!" Justin beamed proudly, moving his hands to reveal the letters in the sand he had wrote.

"Y/N loves Justin?" I laughed, examining the small heart at the end of the words. "Of course." He smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist before rubbing his nose against mine.

"B-but maybe I don't.." I joked, backing away from his sudden facial expression. "Yeah right Y/N, you love me."

"Nope." I smiled, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You're such a tease." He laughed, chasing after me down towards the water. "No stop!" I screamed, feeling his arms lift me in mid air before spinning me around in circles.

"Say you love me!" He chuckled, walking out towards the water.

"No!"

"Say it." He threatened, loosening his grip around my waist.

"Justin!" I laughed, gripping onto his shirt tighter. "Y/N!" He mimicked, dropping me lower on his chest.

"NO, I LOVE YOU!" I hollered, before feeling the cold sensation around my body. "Too late," He smirked when I re-surfaced on top of the water.

"But, I love you too."

His lips hit mine before I snaked my arms around his neck, instantly stopping at his shoulders to give him a shove back into the water.

"Ha! I win." I laughed, examining his now soaked hair that he ran his hand through. "I never admit defeat." He smirked, his hands pulling my waist back up on the sand.

"Well, we'll just have to see who wins then." I said, trailing my finger down his abs slowly. "Oh god." He groaned, his teeth biting further down into his lip before he looked away slowly.

"You don't like this?" I chuckled, moving it along his swimming trunks waist band. "I-it's cheating." He stuttered, his eyes traveling down my body before his hands tightened there grip around my waist smashing his lips against mine.

"I surrender, you win." He smirked, pressing his forehead to mine lightly. "I thought you never admitted defeat?"

"I'd admit it If I always got kisses like that." He laughed, my shoulders instantly slumping at the sudden patter of rain on our skin.

"Quick!" I hollered, grabbing his hand before he grabbed his shoes off the ground, sending both of us running towards the brown picnic basket.

"Meet me at the car!" He laughed, pushing me forward towards the path. I laughed at his sudden jolt of energy, his feet instantly running to recover our now soaked food.

"Sorry about that babe." He blushed, his hand finding mine before starting the car. I shivered lightly from the damp clothing, my smile fading before my teeth were shattering rapidly.

"I had f-fun." I stuttered, before he was stopping at a red light pulling up into our large driveway. "You're freezing, let me carry You." He smirked, his arms wrapping around me before he carried me bridal style into the house.

"I'll go get you a sweater." I offered, before my feet hit the ground sending me running up the steps. I stopped shaking when I took off the wet shirt, instantly putting one of Justin's warm sweaters over my head.

"This'll do." I smiled, grabbing one of his white tank tops for him before I threw it to him down on the coach.

"This is all I get, a tank top?" He asked, "And you get a sweatshirt!"

"Hey, you wasn't the one cold." I defended, watching his teeth instantly begin to chatter as he over-exaggerated the affect.

"I need a b-b-blanket." He shivered, pulling my body on top of his to use me as a blanket. "Not funny." I giggled, pulling the other blankets over both of us.

"It so is." He whispered, his lips pressing firmly against my lips.