Imagine 14- Fair: (Cute) FOR BELLA.

It's Your POV because those are cool..

"Hello gorgeous." The familiar voice spoke, my lips instantly meeting his as I stood on my tip toes. "Are you excited?" He asked, pulling away from the kiss before he entwined our fingers together.

"Very excited, but I still don't know where we're going J.."

"It's a surprise, remember?"

"Yes bu-"

"Hey, no butts Bella! You'll love it."

I shook my head before I turned to peck him on the lips again, his arm wrapping around my waist protectively before we walked up to a large gate.

"A fair?" I asked excitedly, gripping onto his arm tightly, "But there's no one here Justin..."

A small smile grew on his face before he pulled out a set of keys, unlocking the front gate. "You didn't!" I scolded, staring at him in disbelief.

"I did," He corrected, " I rented it out for the night, even hired people to run the rides for us."

"Justin!"

"Bella!"

"You didn't have too."

"But I wanted too."

His hand gripped mine before we swung them back and forth, my eyes growing large once I saw the giant monkey that was sitting on top of the stand. "Do you want that princess?" Justin asked, stopping to face me.

"W-what, what?" I asked, zoning back in to reality.

"The monkey." He clarified, "Do you want it?"

I nodded my head frantically before he pulled me to the game, "Three darts please." He spoke, I stood to the side watching him think lightly.

"All you need to do it hit three in a row." The man behind the counter instructed, "Red colours get small animals, yellow are medium, and the blue is for that monkey right there."

My smile grew larger when Justin winked at me, his arm lunging outwards to throw the dart at the balloon.

"First one!"

His tongue slipped out of his mouth in concentration the second time, his muscles flexing when he launched it off.

"Second one!"

"This one is for you." He smirked, throwing the last dart.

"Third one! Here's your animal."

I laughed the at big monkey Justin passed to me, I kissed him on the cheek before we were both walking with the oversized animal.

"Thank you." I smiled, looking up to meet his eyes.

"No, thank you." He winked, pulling me in another direction.

His hand squeezed mine tighter when we walked past the Ferris wheel, the bright lights catching my attention before I pulled him to a stop. "How about this one?" I asked, pointing to the tall spinning object.

"Uh-hum.. I don't know." He stuttered, scratching the back of his neck nervously. "That one looks more fun." I adverted my gaze to the children's merry to round beside the Ferris wheel, a small laugh escaping my lips before I pulled him forward.

"This one will be fun, trust me."

His grip stayed tight when I tried to walk to the Ferris wheel, his feet planting in the one spot. "Babe, I really don't think that'll be much fun." He mumbled, "Can we please try something else?"

"Why J?"

"Just because.."

"Are you scared baby?"

His expression changed as I caressed his cheek with my thumb, my bottom lip sticking out to indicate that I was mocking his facial features. "I'm not scared." He stated firmly, his eyes not reaching mine.

"You are!"

"Am not, I just want to go in a different one!

"Fine, we can just go on the merry go round."

I watched his face light up before I sat down on one the horses, his hand reaching for the small of my back before he sat across from me.

"Who are you looking at?" I asked, smiling slightly. "No one in particular.." He smirked, leaning forward.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah.."

His lips his mine perfectly, his lips curving into a smile before he pulled away his face turning a light shade of pink.

"You know I love you, right Bella?" He questioned, taking both hands in his large ones.

"Of course, you tell me all the time." I winked, sliding my thumb across his middle finger.

"Well I just want to tell you that I want this forever.."

My mouth dropped open when he pulled the small ring box out from his pocket, his hands trembling lightly before he opened it completely.

"A promise ring?" I smiled, "For you princess." He finished, sliding the ring onto my finger.

"You're the best." I laughed, hugging him tightly.

"I promise to be the best." He whispered, kissing the side of my cheek.