Imagine 19- Mr. Bieber: (Dirty)

#imagine getting in trouble at school, the sexy teacher Mr. Bieber punishing you..

"Hey Y/N, what class do you have next?" I heard my best friend ask beside me, her hand grabbing her red books from her locker, "Mr. Biebers.." I winked, locking eyes with her as she fanned off her face dramatically.

"Stop!" I laughed, shoving her lightly as we walked down the hall. "Well I'm sorry that I'm completely jealous that you have the sexiest human being as a teacher for your class." She rambled, her hand covering her mouth as Mr. Bieber walked out from the classroom, his eyebrows raising at her.

"Girls." He smirked, his head tilting before he arm guided me through the classroom where I said goodbye to F/N.

I took my usual seat at the back of the classroom beside the nerd of the class, his face buried in a book before I patted his back as a 'Hello' but I was soon interjected by the teachers finger pointing at me, "No touching." He scolded, my heart instantly going about 90 miles and hour.

"Yes sir." I obeyed, my eyes locking to the piece of paper that was flying towards me. "Bitch!" I mumbled, tearing out a piece before retrieving it back towards the blonde at the front of the classroom.

I looked up to see the teacher erasing the board, my finger soon flying up at the snot who was staring at me. "Y/N, DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL." His voice barked, "B-But." I stuttered, his pointer finger shaking slowly at me, "No buts miss.."

I sighed heavily when the end of class bell rang, my head instantly jolting up to meet his piercing brown eyes. "Stay seated." He spoke, closing the door behind the last classmate that had walked out the door.

"Mr. Bieber I-" I tried to defend, his soft finger soon being placed on my lips signalling me not too stop. My breathing patterns increased when he walked behind me, his other large hand trailing up my back to reach my neck slowly.

"Now Y/N, it seems to me that you're the bad girl of the class?" He whispered, his breathe bouncing off my ear lightly. "And I'm the only one that can punish you."

His hands moved down to my thighs as he traced his fingers up and down my legs, his middle finger stopping at the end of my skirt before I bit my lip, my heart rate speeding up.

"Is this what you want?" He growled, his tongue sliding down my neck before his teeth where nipping the sensitive skin. "Y-yes.." I whimpered, soon loosing control over his touch.

My moans grew louder when I felt his lips hover over mine, his breath hitting my nose before I felt his lips hit mine harshly. "Mmm." He groaned, his hands picking me up out of the classroom chair before he was wrapping my legs around his waist.

I could feel his hands gripping my bum when I was running my hands through his hair until I was tugging on the ends feeling a sharp jolt in my back as he pressed me up against the wall harshly.

"You've been so bad.." He mumbled, his hands wandering back up my legs, "so, so bad.." I threw my head back when I felt his hand crawl under my skirt, his fingers brushing over the throbbing area before he gently pulled my lace underwear aside.

"Fuck," I moaned through gritted teeth, my hand digging into his back, "That feels so go-" his lips hit mine before our tongues were battling for dominance.

His fingers massaged there way through me, my hips buckling against his when a sudden knock interrupted the both of us.

"Mr. Bieber?" Someone called from the other side of the door, our eyes instantly locking before he dropped me from the wall, guiding me to my seat again.

"Mr. Bieber, are you in there?" They called again, "Yes, one second." He answered, fixing his black tie before opening the door to be greeted by the principal.

"Mr. Bieber, you have a phone call," She smiled, her eyes connecting with mine. "I'll watch your detention guest while you go answer it."

I watched him smile before he looked back at me, "You know, she's been really good I think she can leave now." The principal nodded her head before I excused myself, "T-thank you Mr. Bieber." I stuttered, walking past him.

"Anytime." He smirked, his hand slapping my ass before he turned back around walking towards the office.

----

It's 2:50 AM, wow.

Lol, love u guys.