Imagine 16: Midnight- (Cute)

#Imagine being pregnant and being at your house alone while Justin was on tour, then one time hearing a loud knock on your door In the middle of the night, leaving you confused.

Your POV:

"Who's there?" I asked, unlocking the door.

"It's me babe." I heard the tired voice of my boyfriend Justin speak, my arms instantly wrapping around his neck tightly.

"I missed you way too much." He mumbled, pressing his lips against my hair lightly. "I missed you way more." I giggled as he placed his hands under my butt, carrying me into my house.

"Make yourself at home, alright?" I asked, kissing him quickly before giving him time to drop his bags and kick his shoes off by the mat.

"That's not a very welcoming kiss." He pouted, his bottom lip sticking out before I laughed. "I'm just surprised you're here right now."

"Well, I am." He clarified, pecking my lips again.

"For how long though J?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at his sudden disappointed face.

"Three days tops, that's all they would allow me Y/N."

I sighed before he lifted my chin with his finger, his eyes staring deeply into mine.

"Don't look so sad baby," He cooed, his lips pressing to the side of my neck delicately. "I'm here now."

"Justin, how can I not be sad? We're expecting a baby and half the time you aren't here, you just can't randomly show up in the middle of the night!"

"I know, I know." He sighed, wrapping his arms around my waist his lips moulding with mine softly. "That's why I came up with a plan."

"And what's that?" I asked in confusion, my eyes wandering to his hands the pulled me down on my bed next to him.

"It's not sex." He smirked, a chuckle escaping his lips before I scowled at him.

"Just get to the point babe."

"I have a way to solve me not being here for you, it includes a lot of traveling and having to deal with me 24/7.." He smirked, his fingers entwining with mine gently.

"What do you think about experiencing the Believe tour with me?"

My mouth dropped open before I stared at him in shock, "You're willing to keep a pregnant woman on your tour bus until she's due?"

He nodded his head before he bit his lower lip.

"Does it sound like a bad idea?" He asked, his thumb brushing over mine.

"Not really, all that matters is that I'm with you." I smirked, kissing his cheek before he turned his face so his lips reached mine.

"I feel the exact same way." He whispered, pulling my body closer to his before his eyes closed peacefully.

"Justin?"

"Yeah baby?"

"I love you."

I watched a small smile form on his lips before he rested his head in the crook of my neck, "I love you too Y/N." He whispered, yawning lightly.