Imagine 7- Birthday Party: (Cute)

C/N= Childs name.

Enjoy.

----

"So you're just going to miss another one of her birthdays Justin?" You asked angrily, looking up your fiancé. "I mean, this is only the third one you've missed. And she's four, right? Think about that." 

Your daughter was turning five years old in less than a week, even though she was young and hardly remembered him not being there it mattered to her now. And Justin would be missing the celebration once again.

"Y/N, you make it seem like I do this all on purpose. I'm sorry that I have to work, I'm sorry that I'm famous- I'm sorry that I cant be here, but you know what? You should be used to this by now. I want to be there for it, but I can't; and that kills me, but-" 

His face was now red in anger, his voice had never gotten this loud in an argument but you knew it could get worse, causing you to let out a heavy sigh.

"Her birthday is once a year Justin, once a year. I know you have your tour, and I know how important that is, but it's one show you'll be missing- one show." 

He shook is head trying to control his anger, staring back at you with his eyebrows furrowed together.

"This is my job Y/N, I can't let them down like that, the fans they-"

His voice was cut off by small sobs coming from the doorway beside the kitchen area, your facial expressions changing when you saw the small figure.

"But you can let your daughter down again?" I whispered. 

"Baby, I-"

He was cut off again by her small voice, escalating higher.

"NO DADDY, I HATE YOU!"

His hands made their way to her door but it was already slammed, her cries now audible as he sat on the end of your bed running his hand through his hair.

"Fuck." He breathed, slamming himself against the wall as he slid down against it. "She hates me, you hate me. How much worse can life get?" He asked, his tears brimming the edges of his brown eyes. "I mean really, how much worse Y/N?"

"Justin," You sighed, "I'm sorry. I don't hate you, and I know for a fact she doesn't hate you either." You whispered, rubbing circles along his back. "It's just hard when you're away, you know? We both love you and miss you all the time."

A small frown played on his lips when he looked up at you, "You don't think it's hard for me too? You two are my absolute world Y/N and as much as I hate leaving I have to, it's my job. But just think without it I wouldn't of met you, and we wouldn't of had C/N."

You pecked his lips quickly before standing, putting your hand out to him so he'd take it entwining your fingers together.

"Let's talk to our her to figure things out, ok?" You asked, knocking on her door lightly. "You'll be ok." 

He nodded his head before biting his lip, "Baby, answer the door." His voice pleaded knocking again. "Mummy and I need to talk to you princess, open up."

The door opened revealing the red eyed girl, Justin stood in the doorway as you went and sat down with her pulling her onto your lap softly; your lips soon meeting her forehead as she buried her head in the crook of your neck. 

"Your daddy and I fight sometimes baby, but we still love you.." You whispered patting her hair back, "And even if daddy isn't here at your party, it will still be fun. You'll have all your friends here, and there will be cake and Ice cream, with games. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"I guess." She sniffled, wiping her sleeve against her nose. "But I want daddy to be there, mum."

You were cut off with Justin's phone ring tone playing loudly, he looked at you both before excusing himself answering the call.

"-Daddy won't be able to make it. But we can even have a party with him, if that's ok? Before he leaves we will have one together ok?"

As she hook her head no,  you couldn't help but tear up too. You had never seen her act like this before, but she wanted what you wanted the most too- for Justin too stay. 

"I just want my daddy." She cried, making you hug her body tighter.

You watched Justin walk back in the room, his tears now noticeable too indicating that he had heard what she had said. "Daddy's right here baby, ok? I'm not gonna miss this birthday, ok?"

You were shocked, he was staying? A large smile formed on your lips before he had you both in his arms.

"I'll be at my little girls birthday party, and I heard she wants a puppy.." He whispered, pecking her forehead. "And maybe she just might get one."

You raised your eye brows at him as he gave you a goofy grin, kissing your lips.

"That's if mommy says it's ok." 

"A puppy?" I laughed nervously, "Let's just enjoy this moment for now."