Imagine 13- Burnt: (Dirty) For EMMY.

Imagine for Emmy-

When I walked up the steps of my apartment the aroma of something burning hit my nostrils, "What the hell?" I muttered, waving the black smoke away from my face.

As soon as I walked In the kitchen I was greeted by a boy with a sheepish grin playing on his face, holding the frying pan with the burning food inside of it.

"Justin baby, what are you doing?" I chuckled, taking the handle from his grip. "Where you trying to cook for me?"

I saw his smirk fade into a pout before he crossed his arms over his chest, "I wanted it to be a surprise Emmy, but I got distracted.."

"Distracted over?"

"That picture of you on the wall." He smirked, taking my hips in his hand strongly. "I thought it was hot, and couldn't stop looking."

"Yeah, right.." I laughed, "Where these pancakes?"

"Yeah, that's what they were."

"Then here handsome, we can make some new ones." I laughed, passing him a new bowl.

I watched his tongue slip out of his mouth in concentration when he poured the water in the bowl, his hand trembling slightly before he reached it.

I grabbed the mix box opening the lid, struggling to tip the plastic open. "Help?" Justin asked, moving my hands away. "Thanks, you." I smiled, passing it to him.

He grabbed both sides of the packaging before he ripped, powdered contents flying through the air directly hitting his face.

I covered my mouth before he looked up at me, his face white covered in powder. "Oh my god!" I laughed, grabbing my sides in laughter. "You look so hilarious J!"

"Stop laughing!" He stated, "Or I'll throw some at you!"

"You wouldn't!"

"I would."

Before I could get away from him I was being chased around the kitchen, "AHA!" He shouted loudly, my whole chest soon full of pancake batter.

"You jerk!" I laughed, grabbing the package of mix, throwing it in his direction. "Take that!"

I watched his smile grow wider before his arm was wrapped around my waist, his body pushing me back against the counter before I could stop him.

I felt his lips wipe over mine before our eyes lock, his hot breath trailing down my neck slowly. "J-Justin." I moaned, gripping onto his shirt to hold myself up.

"Emmy." He mocked, his hands scooping my butt before he lifted me up. My lips instantly connecting to his before I bit down on his lip, his tongue fighting with mine as he walked backwards.

"You take like pancake batter, it's yummy." He whispered seductively, my back hitting the wall behind me. "Is it?" I smirked, trailing my finger across his powdered face, "I think it's sexy."

"Sexy eh?" He chuckled, opening the bedroom door, "I can be that."

I nodded my head before he dropped me on the bed, his body hovering over mind before his lips smashed against mine again. I could feel his fingers traveling up my back under my shirt before he pulled it off, my bra being unclasped quickly before all our clothing particles were thrown to the side.

"Damn, look at you." He whispered, biting down on my lip softly. "You might be the sexy one." I laughed before his hand fit in the small of my back, his hand lifting my body up against his before he rolled me over.

I straddled his hips before his fingers traced the outline of my underwear, pushing them down my legs before he positioned himself into me.

"So fucking hot." He growled, thrusting deeper inside of me.

"Harder!" I squeaked, buckling my hips with his before he let out a deep moan-"Fuck, babe you're so tight."

My hands found their way to his chest where I pulled him down further against me, our bodies reaching their climax at the same time.

--

Part 2 for Imagine 11- plane rides will be up soon! I'm trying to finish requests right now, but I won't leave you for long. x