Imagine 8- Piano love: (Dirty)

Your POV-

"How'd I do?" A sweaty Justin asked, pulling me into his chest tightly before he pecked my lips. "I looked horrible didn't I?" He panicked, studying my facial expression when he pulled away.

I shook my head rapidly trying to hold in my giggle, "you did great baby, all those beliebers will love it." His smile widened before he spun me around holding me against his warm body.

"You tired?" I asked, wresting my head under his chin before examining his face. "No, not at all." He lied, making me stifle a giggle.

"Babe, you've been dancing for three hours! You need rest." I scolded, "you work way too hard."

His serious face cracked into a small smile, before he began to laugh silently avoiding eye contact. "Justin seriously!" I laughed, slapping his arm playfully.

"I know, I know." He grinned, entwining his fingers with mine. "I just think its sexy when you get all strict with me."

You bit your lip trying to hide your smile, your other hand trailing down his chest before he kissed you roughly. "I should be serious more often if this is what happens.." I stated, pushing him up against the piano behind him.

His hands trailed the whole way up my body, stopping at the hem of my shirt he quickly tugged at it, pulling it over my head before he dropped it to the ground.

My moan grew load when he started to suck on my neck, his teeth hitting the skin before I could fumble with his belt that was wrapped around his waist. "Baby, just do it." He growled, picking me up and setting me in top of the black piano.

He stood between my legs pulling my shorts down, before I could take his belt off. He chuckled helping me out, before tossing his pants to the side.

"Your already this wet?" He asked, rubbing your clit with his thumb. "Damn Y/N, do i turn you on that much?" I nodded my head before I felt his fingers inside of me, groaning in pleasure. "Like that Justin." I instructed, feeling him pump and and out at a fast pace.

My hands wandered down his body stopping at his back, my nails scratching into his skin roughly when I arched my back higher.

"Just do it already!" I growled, pulling him down against me. He smirked before positioning himself, shoving his full length into me. His moan grew louder with each thrust, our hips buckling together each time.

"Fuck I'm almost there." He cussed, my head rolled back when I felt the swarm sensation that left Justin laying beside me.

Our breaths calmed down before he smiled proudly, patting the piano beneath him. "Whenever I play this at a concert, I'll remember how loud I made you moan.." He whispered kissing my lips again. "And I'll never forget that."

---