Imagine 22- All bad: cute/sad.

"It's another, if it ain't one thing;

Instigators, like puttin' fire on propane"

I watched the television in front of me, Justin's name soon flashing around it as they showed the arrest that happened last night.

"The wrong thing, they be worried 'bout

Ooh, you know females

And how they like to run their mouths"

I thought about the month before, where Justin was building schools for children who didn't have the advantage of learning in a clean environment; and he was changing that.

"Wanna be, wanna be, just like, talk like, you

(Like you) you (like you)"

They all expected him to be like everyone else, but he was a nineteen year old boy constantly living under the spotlight; everything he did was wrong, how was he supposed to be the same?

"Misery, misery, loves company

Don't let 'em change your mood (don't let 'em change your mood)"

He tried his hardest not to let all of this affect him, but everyday there's something new; he can't control his feelings.

"They try to get at me (They try to get at me)

Behind your back (your back, your back, your back)

Try'na tell me that I'm just like the others

But I ain't all bad;

No, no, I ain't all bad

All bad, all bad

I ain't all bad

All bad, all bad--

I might make you mad, so mad

My bad, no, no, I ain't all bad."

He isn't all bad, and me; being Justin's girlfriend I understand that; so should everyone else.

"Between us, they wanna come in

Your worst enemy sometimes be your best friend,"

Media try's to prove your love wrong, as they accuse Justin of sleeping with a prostitute, or hanging out with others girls. But you hang on to him, knowing their stories aren't true.

"Perfect, ain't sayin' that I am

Proven, least I'm provin' that I give a damn."

He isn't perfect, no one is. Everyone can see that, even I can.

"Wanna be, wanna be everything I outta be to you (to you)

Envy, envy, same thing as jealousy

Jealous of you

That's what they do."

He wanted to be everything I ever dreamed of too me, he went out of his way to make it all better between us; but that left the media jealous of this relationship.

"They try to get at me (They try to get at me)

Behind your back (your back, your back, your back)

Try'na tell me that I'm just like the others

But I ain't all bad

No, no, I ain't all bad

All bad, all bad

I ain't all bad

All bad, all bad

I might make you mad, so mad

My bad, no, no, I ain't all bad."

"Babe," a soft voice spoke behind my head; pausing me from my thoughts; "Are you awake Y/N?"

"Yeah, come here." I answered, patting the spot beside me on the couch; "What's wrong?"

I heard him sigh before he took the empty spot, pulling me into his chest as he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck; instantly feeling his wet tears.

"J-" I spoke softly, being stopped quickly; "No, I'm sorry." He interrupted, hugging me tighter against him; "I'm sorry for everything you've had to deal with, I don't even know why you'd stay with me; I'm a horrible person, and I can't do it to you any more."

"Wait, hold on. Don't think you're a horrible person Justin, you're perfect to me. You do everything and more to keep me happy, who cares what the media says! As long as I got you, you got me."

I wiped his tears away quickly as I gripped onto his shirt; pressing my lips against his warm ones; "Thank you," he whispered, kissing my cheek lightly; "I know if hasn't been the best year for us, but thank you for staying with me no matter what."

"You're welcome," I smiled, hugging him tighter; "I'll always be here."

---

A/N- I've been thinking a lot about Justin, and what he's going through. I have no clue what he's feeling, but I'm thinking he isn't feeling the best. Stay with him.