Imagine 2- I'm Late: (Cute/Dirty)

"I'll be home to pick you up by ten Y/N, no later! Wear something nice; And I'll text you later, ok?"

You smiled at the boy in front of you, who effortlessly made you giggle at his concern.

"Ok Justin, I'll be ready."

He laughed at you before pulling you into a hug, kissing the top of your head delicately.

"Alright, I love you. Be back later."

"Love you too." You nodded, as he walked out the front door making you turn towards the staircase in excitement. "Get ready." You harshly spoke to yourself, making you run up the steps.

Dragging three different outfits out of the closet you placed them on your bed, out of all three of them you chose the purple dress. Knowing it was Justin's favorite color you matched it with a black pair of wedges, smiling at the decision you had made.

'10:32 PM' appeared on your lock screen, as you shrugged it off thinking Justin was just caught up in traffic.

You had just finished curling your hair at 10:00, so you were currently down stairs watching a film in the spare time.

'11:41 PM' was now on the screen over an hour later, you had already finished the film and was now growing impatient with Justin.

And then when your phone met '12:56 AM' you heard keys being drove into the door lock.

You could hear Justin's low mumbles as he kicked off his shoes.

Your arms sat crossed across your chest as you tried to keep your cool, you were rather angry by now and was willingly going to take the anger out on Justin.

"Babbbbbyyyy," His hoarse voice cheered, making your head snap up towards his direction. "What's wrong?"

Sticking his arms out as he walked forward, obviously he thought you were going to come running at him, but he was wrong.

Dead wrong.

"Y/N, you're so sexy." He commented, making you shake your head even more.

"Justin, you're so dumb." You mock toned, watching his eyes roll in the air as he laughed silently.

"I know I'm late, it's not my fau-"

You cut him off quickly, sticking your hand up to direct him to stop. "Save it Justin you were late."

"What does it matter? I-it doesn't bother you any!" He stammered, pointing his finger directly at you.

"It doesn't bother me? Mister 'I'll be home at ten no later!' How does it NOT bother me?" You asked, standing up to meet his brown orbs. "What has gotten into you? Why would you even say that?" 

"Hey, hush I got distracted! Scooter was showing me something." He scoffed, flopping down on the couch.

At this point tears were spilling at of your eyes, his small smirk on his face worn off as he noticed.

"I was busy too Justin, getting ready for OUR plans." You snapped, running up the steps quickly.

You could hear him following behind you, his large hand grabbing your arm as soon as you opened your door.

"Don't go in there," He stated harshly, pulling your body closer to his-- "I'm sorry."

The way he bit his lip after he apologized made your stomach do flips, his warm hand found their way to your waist as your breathing increased.

"Justin, J-just stop."

"What, stop this?" He questioned kissing down your neck slowly. His teeth made contact with your skin as he nipped it lightly, his tongue sliding over the obvious red mark he had left.

"I hate you so much." You growled pushing him up against your door, harshly connecting your lips with his.

You could feel the grin tugging on his lips, and feel his large hands pull you closer to him. You couldn't catch a breath because you both kept kissing each other.

So you kept going.

"Y/N," He moaned loudly, causing you to smirk. "We can go in there now."

He fumbled with the door knob behind you, picking you up in one swift movement.

You continued kissing as he held your body gently on the bed, pulling you up against his body with one arm he hovered over you.

"Wait Justin.." You mumbled, breaking away from the kiss. "Yeah?" He asked, pecking your lips again after.

"I love you."

He smirked down at you, his brown eyes glistening from the moon light streaking through the window.

"I love you too baby, I'm so sorry.." He whispered, slowing caressing your cheek with his soft thumb.

"You'll make up for it though now, right?" You winked pulling him further down against you; feeling him relax.

"Definitely will.." He growled, reconnecting your lips together.