One shot 3: Jason.

A/N- One shots are short stories that never continue, and C/N means child's name.

#Imagine Justin finding out your teenage daughter has a boyfriend, leaving him in shock; and seriousness.

Justin's POV-

As I walked through the front door I silently tip toed up the steps, kicking my shoes off to the side I walked through the kitchen; spying my perfect wife Y/N sitting on one of the bar stools, with her phone in hand.

"Hi gorgeous," I smiled, giving her a quick peck on the cheek; "How was your day today?" Her eyes found mine before she gave me a small shrug, smirking lightly; "Alright," she prompted, "and yours?"

I spun around to grab a glass from the cupboard before I was pouring the chocolate milk into it, looking back at her before I took the last gulp; "Good, I actually got some more studio time in today; got another song done too, and of course my inspiration to write that was for my lov-"

I was cut off by a loud giggling sound, my eyes instantly snapping towards the direction it came from. "Is that C/N?" I asked slyly, referring to my teenage daughter; "Why is she giggling like that?"

"Babe," Y/N started smoothly resting a hand on my back; "I let Y/N have a boy over."

My mouth dropped open quickly, my jaw soon tightening as I stared at her coldly; "A boy Y/N?!" I practically hissed, peaking around the corner of the kitchen making sure no one could hear me. "What the fuck is a teenage boy doing with MY daughter, in MY house?" I asked again, my hand flying through the air.

"Why, why, why?" I muttered, running my hands through my hair; "Justin," Y/N laughed getting up from the stool, "Justin, it's C/N's boyfriend, Jason."

"WHAT?" I practically yelled, her hand quickly covering my mouth in a hurry; "She has a boyfriend?" I mumbled through her fingers, before she was nodding.

"It's no big deal J; I know she's your little girl and all but seriously, he's a good kid."

My jaw settled again as I closed my eyes tightly, bringing myself to walk into the living room; I turned around to see (Y/N) frantically mouthing the word no, before I came face too face with the two figures.

"H-hello," the young boy stuttered quickly looking up at me with wide eyes; "You must be Mr. Bieber." He smiled, putting out his hand for me too shake.

I took his hand acceptedly, nodding my head; "That I am, and you must be who again?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at my small teenage daughter as she wedged her way in closer too him.

"Uh, Jason." He choked out, loosening up a bit; "Jason, right!" I smiled proudly getting closer to him, "Jason could you tell me why you're so close to my daughter that way?"

I watched him gulp nervously as he quickly separated himself from (C/N), her face becoming red in embarrassment.

"Dad, seriously?" She asked rudely, making me smile wider in return; "mhm, seriously." I laughed, sitting in between the pair.

"So Jason, how'd you meet my daughter?" I asked swiftly, resting an arm around his shoulders; "Uh-uh, school." He answered, "Ok, so how come you're here if you two see each other in school?" I questioned, sinking deeper in the leather sofa.

"Well sir, we are; we ar-" He started before I cut him off again, "You're what?" I asked, raising my eyebrows suggestively, "We are-" he started again, soon stopping as my daughter budded in.

"Jesus dad, we're together!"

A small silence over took us as we all sat there, before I looked back at Jason; "So, how many girls have you had before this?" I asked; (C/N) soon busting off of the coach, "MOM!" She hollered loudly stomping her feet through the living room, "GET DAD OUT OF HERE!"

I heard Y/N walk in as I smiled at her, a frown soon visible on her soft face as she pointed her finger out the doorway; "J, leave them alone; please." She ordered strictly, "You're embarrassing her, and you're probably scaring him."

"Am not," I protested, "I'm just telling Jason what will happen if I ever find out he hurt my daughter, wasn't I Jason?"

"No," he stated cooly, his hands still trembling.

"Wasn't I Jason?" I repeated, looking for the right answer; "Yes sir." He bellowed, staring straight at me.

"Good," I smirked proudly getting off of the coach, "That makes the agreement then, if you hurt her; I'll chop your dick off."

Everyone's mouths dropped opened as I walked out the living room, smiling in victory.