Imagine 26- Newborn. (Cute)

#Imagine having your first child with Justin, experiencing his reaction when he first meets your newborn.

"She's perfect," he whispered looking up at me as he smiled slightly. "She has your nose, and your ears; she's just like you baby."

"But she has your eyes," I whispered, watching her tiny finger grasp his; "and those eyelashes, and blonde hai-"

"Babe," he chuckled, "she's all you."

"Is not."

"Is too!" He defended, adjusting her in his arms; "you're absolutely beautiful, just like your mommy! Aren't you?"

Using his other hand to gently make it look like she was nodding her head in agreement, I corrupted in laughter.

"You're so silly." I smiled, rubbing the side of his face with the pad of my thumb.

"And you're so pretty," he whispered, kissing me on the temple gently. "Thank you for blessing me with something so special."

"It was mostly you," I laughed, "remember you helped make her?"

"How could I forget?" He winked, looking down at her making me blush like mad.

"Zip it Bieber," I scolded, holding my arms out; "let me hold her so you can sit closer to us both."

"Move up a bit," he directed, passing me the baby; "perfect." He smirked as he sat behind me wrapping his legs around; "now I can hold both of my girls."

I smiled warmly as I pressed my head against his chest, snuggling further into his warm embrace as he hummed a small tune behind me.

"I never imagined it to be like this," his voice whispered, pushing strands of hair out of my face gently; "but I wouldn't change anything, I got not just one pretty girl, but two now."

I smiled slightly, as his nails slowly made there way up and down my arm gently; both of us silent as we stared at the tiny figure in my arms.

-------------

Hi guys. xo

I want you to ask me questions, I'll answer them when I update next. Ask anything, I'm all ears. Thanks to my supporters, the ones that have been here since day one and the ones that have just started reading. Keep it real.