Imagine 31- Cheater

* IF YOU WANT TO READ PART 2 YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ME *.                

   Walking into the large house in Calabasas, I closed my eyes tightly; the previous tears from an hour before still wet on my face as more joined with them; my hands shakily closing the door behind me. 

I could hear his music, Drake was thumping through the house as people laughed in pure joy and rapped along, Justin's beat boxing skills sticking well out.

 "Yo, your girls home." His friend stated, hitting him in the elbow as Justin looked over his shoulder at me; nothing but a big smile evident on his face as he jogged over to me. 

"Hey baby, thought I'd invite the boys over to listen to my new songs and shit. Is that coo-" 

Staring at me in confusion, his eyes searched mine. 

"Babe, what happened?" He asked, wiping a tear off my face with his thumb, "Are you ok?" 

"Yeah," I smiled weakly, nodding my head slowly. "Just a bad day that's all, I'm just gonna go upstairs for a bit. Ok?" 

"I can come up with you." He whispered. 

"No, no. Don't, I'm alright. I'll come down in a bit after I get washed up." 

Kissing my cheek quickly he watched me walk away, my hands grabbing the stair case railing as I walked up them; the room growing silent. 

As soon as I reached the bedroom I slammed the door, my body falling down against it as I sunk to my knees; sobs finally being able to escape free. 

If he did it, I wouldn't know what to do. 

He's been my whole life for so long, he's my best friend, my everything, my soul mate- and if he ever did this to me, I'd never be able to come back from it.

 He was supposed to be my forever. 

But now I sat here, in tears crying on my bedroom floor as he's completely oblivious to what had been going on. 

Reaching for my phone, I read my newest text message. 

Message from: best friend                                                                                                                                                                                  Read what was posted online. is it true? text me back. 

Closing my eyes tightly someone knocked on the door from the other side, Justin's eyes meeting mine as I moved out of the way. 

"Y/N." He whispered, crouching down beside me. "What is going on with you?" 

"You did it," I cried, my hands covering my head quickly. "You slept with her, didn't you? Please just tell me- because I-I, I won't be able to stay with you Justin- and I need to know if you're not loyal, because I love you so damned much and if you don't love me like-" 

"Sleep with who? Babe, what in the hell are you talking about? Why are you saying all of this-"

"Twitter Justin. It's been blowing up all day, there's a girl, from the beach party in Miami you went to claiming that you slept with her. It-It's spreading, like wild flowers my fucking heart is breaking Justin, please I'm begging you to tell me it's not true I-I." 

Breathing heavily I cried harder, his arms wrapping around my limp body as he began to rock me back and forth tightly; my arms trying to free me out of his grip as I screamed. 

"I can't!" I yelled, both fists as I broke apart. "I can't do this! Help me Justin, help me please." 

Pulling me back into his, he pressed his lips against my head, his body now trembling as he tightened his grip again. 

"I didn't do it." He whispered against my ear. "Please, you need to calm down. I don't want you to believe it. It didn't happen, baby I swear to you that I didn't do that- she just wants the money, ok? You have to ignore it." 

"But how do I know?" I asked, meeting his gaze as be both looked at each other. 

"I don't know." He responded, "you just have to trust me." 

"But-" 

"Y/N, I wouldn't do it to you. I promise." He stated, "please. Can you trust me?" 

Staring in his eyes for a brief second, my breathing hitched. Tears flowed down his cheeks as I shook my head no.

"So you're going to believe a news article, but not me?" 

"No Justin I-" 

"Yeah." He chuckled, "That's a fucking low blow Y/N. You know I wouldn't."

"I don't know what to believe." I stated, standing up slowly as I rubbed my forehead in confusion. "I think I need a few days away."