AuAg blood type

Jack's POV

As soon as Anna spoke and told us the house's location, I was out of the building like a bullet and ran like my life depended on it. No more waiting, no more planning, I need to get her back. I ignored their shots to come back, to plan and continued to run. No more.

After 15 minutes of sprinting, I found myself in front of a big building, it looked abandoned, but I knew better. Though the weeds and vines may look convincing, the shattered glass adding an extra touch, there was a slight fire flicker through one crack.

Hey I'm an observant spy. Sue me

I peered around the corner and saw a body by an exit. The hair was stained red and a puddle of crimson blood was forming under her. I ran next to the body and peered at the face.

Elsa!

I scooped her up without hesitation and ran at full speed back to HQ. Half way there, I met up with the guys who I'm guessing were looking for me. I ignored their shouts and continued to run. I need to bandage her up and clear her wounds. What did they do to her there?

I froze the door and kicked it not bothering to open it properly and placed her down on the sofa and called out to Anna, "Anna, get me some bandages now!!" She shrieked but did as I asked as I lifted Elsa shirt up to see her wound.

Now for all those dirty minds out there.

A/N Jack, don't break the fourth wall!!!!

Too late. I am just doing this to check out her wound. But if the author allows it maybe late-

A/N Jack! I will make her die if you continue.

Shutting up.

What was that? Never mind. Ooooh, she has a really, and I mean really bad stab wound. It''s not even funny. Blood was gushing from her body and when I looked down to my own I realized that my favorite hoodie was soaked in blood. Never mind.

Anna chucked me the bandages and some water, "sorry if this hurts Elsa." I put some alcohol on the wound. It cleans it. She winced and screamed gasping heavily, it hurt me to see me as the cause of her pain, but I have no choice. I cleaned her wound and wrapped it up.

"Anna, Elsa's lost a lot of blood. Do you know have the same blood type as her?"

She looked like she was about to cry, "I don't Elsa has a rare blood type. I think it's something like (A/N this is a complete made up blood type.) AuAg blood."

"Golden Silv? That's impossible!"

She didn't reply and knelt next to her sister, "Oh Elsa. Please. Please."

I stood up and walked away. What am I gonna do. I.... I need to do something. Anything!

"I hear you need some help. Frosty boy."

I growled. Not this guy again, "Pan."

A/N Yeah yeah, I'm giving the same crappy excuses, but I added another twist. I want to dedicate this chapter to jelsa_lover123 she knows why they dislike each other. Anyway, thanks for reading and thanks for all the support. You guys are the best.

Nicegirl334455