The Truth???

Merida's POV

We all decided on what to do next, since we can't go back to the agency and us girls can't go to ours for help for obvious reasons, we will have to do this on our own. Anna and Kristoff will go west of the city to see if they can find any enemies, Punzie and Eugene will go North, Hiccup and I will go east and Elsa and Jack will inspect the south.

We left one at a time so we wouldn't cause suspicion. Anna and Kristoff went first and headed east putting tiny headsets on that Hiccup also had in this safe house thingy majig. They nodded at each other and walked out like a normal pair.

They were followed out by Punzie and Eugene an hour later, then Elsa and Jack went leaving me and Hiccup in the house to wait. I turned to him but he had a blank expression on his face. He must be thinking about his friend.

I walked closer to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry about your friend Hic." I said genially.

He turned to give me a sad smile and put his hand on mine, "thanks Merida, but you don't know what it's like to lose someone like that. He was like a brother to me."

"Actually, I do, 'er name was Astrid, we were gonna ask 'er to join our group but....." I gulped, I remember the day we lost Astrid to Drago Bludvest, she tried to fight him, but we weren't quick enough to save her.

I didn't realize I had shed a few tears until I felt a thumb on my cheek and under my eye, "I'm sorry Merida, I didn't even think."

I gave him the same sad smile that he gave me earlier and looked at his eyes and pulled him in for a hug.

When we pulled away from the hug, we knew we could no longer waist time, so we walked out to inspect the east of the city.

2 Hours Later

It's been two hours and still nothing, we've scoured the entire east side of the city, the only place we have left is this alley we are currently walking through, we were about to turn back when I heard two evil chuckles.

"Well well well Dragon boy" Said one voice, " and Archer" said a voice I was very familiar with.

"Mordu!" "Drago!" Hiccup and I said simultaneously. Hiccup stared at me in confusion but said nothing and glared at the two figures that appeared from the shadows.

"What do ye want!" I hissed at them my anger growing. Drago killed Astrid and Mordu nearly killed my mother and father, I have a few choice words for the both of them going through my head. They gave me "really?" look, I groaned.

"You're not getting her! Just leave Elsa alone!" I yelled, "Pitch will never get his hands on her"

The two men just laughed and Mordu replied, "he will if the boys find out the truth."

"What truth?" Hiccup asked turning to me.

I rolled my eyes, "fight now, talk later." I said and got ready to fight.

Punzie's POV

Eugene and I went north, but he pulled me to a cafe first. I rolled my eyes at him as he grabbed my hand pulling me along with him.

"Euge- I mean, Flynn, aren't we supposed to be investing?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him as he nudged me through the cafe doors.

"Dear sweet Rachel, a quick stop never hurt anybody." He smirked earning another eye roll.

"Fine, 10 minutes then we get back to work."

"If you insist Blonnnnnnnnnnnn brunnnnnnettie?"

I laughed at him and we ordered our coffee.