Why should we?

Anna's POV

I was missing Kristoff. I missed his warm arms around me, I missed his words of comfort, I missed his soft lips on mine. Minnie, Mickey and Wendy wanted to know everything that had happened, so we told them, except the location of the boy's agency.

I would never betray them like that.

Elsa refused to go and went straight to her room. Jack must've hurt her pretty bad, I just hope she doesn't shut us out again.

I sighed and after the meeting, I went to Elsa's room to see if she would let me in. But when I knocked, the door was looked and I couldn't hear anything.

"Elsa? Please let me in." I begged, but she wouldn't answer.

I shook my head and went to see Punzie and Mer, we all need to talk. I went to Mer's room first and when I entered, I saw that she had a bow in hand. That was normal, but missing the center wasn't.

"Mer, you okay?" I asked.

She turned to me and I saw that her eyes were a little wet. She hung her head and began rubbing a hand near her eyes.

"Fine Anna. I... I just miss him. I let him down." She told me before breaking into a sob. She fell to her knees and I ran to her sobbing with her.

I heard the door creak open and through blurry vision saw Punzie who looked like she had been crying. She came to us and we had a group hug crying. I guess we all just liked the boys. A lot.

I wonder how Elsa feels. She was the first of us to fall in love. She was forced to tell the truth and to make matters worse, she fell in love with the leader of the group. She was probably heart broken sobbing in the shadows of her room. Alone.

I pulled away from the group hug and wiped my eyes.

"Girls, we should probably see how Elsa's doing." I told them. They nodded and gladly followed me to Elsa's room.

After a short walk, we ended up in front of her door, all of us sad and depressed. I knocked but t here was no answer. Come to think of it, I couldn't even hear any movement.

"Is it just me, or is it really quite in there?" Punz asked. Mer and I nodded and started to knock harder. I'm really worried.

"Elsa, please open up. It's not funny anymore." I begged, but still no answer. Mer began to charge at the door and smashed it open revealing an empty room.

We all rushed in and saw something we dreaded. Elsa's ice, and Pitch's black sand.

Kristoff's POV

Hiccup and I still weren't talking to Jack and Eugene. They hurt the girls, they hurt us, but they're also hurting themselves. My head was hurting and my heart was aching. I feel like some part of me is missing.

Anna's that missing part.

I went straight to the training room and began punching a punching bag as hard as I could. I need to get my anger out, and I don't wanna hurt my team more than they have been already.

After a while, I slid to the floor when I felt my phone ringing. It was an unknown number, but either way, I still answered it.

Phone convo: Kristoff=italics, bold=caller

Hello?

Kristoff?

Anna?

We need help please!

What happened?

Elsa's been taken!!!

Taken? By who?!