Untitled Part 4

Elsa's POV

Jack was taking me to his friends who were with the girls. Butt I was still wary. I kept reminding myself that my pin in my hair was a poisoned dagger. It was silent, but awkward, I couldn't think of anything to say and neither could he. Or so I thought.

"So...." He began.

"So...." I said chuckling.

Jack started to laugh but then went back to his serious face, "I've been meaning to ask, how did you get hurt that badly?"

I didn't answer for a moment but knew I'd have to lie, "I probably fell on glass." I said hurrying away so he wouldn't see me nervous.

"Really, 'cause I found this net to your body. The Queen of Heart's dagger." He pulled out a red dagger with a heart as a handle. I gulped and ran to get it.

"Give it back!" I spoke firmly trying to get it but he held it above my reach, "you have no idea what you're messing with." I continued frowning, "give. It. Back!"

"No!" Jack replied giving me a death glare. Our faces were inches apart and I really could've head butted him if I really wanted to, but I didn't.

"Just take me to my friends now." I say annoyed and continued to walk. However, Jack had different plans.

"Not until you tell me how you know about the dagger." He spoke sternly grabbing my wrist.

"Why don't you tell me." I replied frowning trying to get out of his grip.

He sighed and got out his wallet, "Agent Frost of IFA young lady and since you've seen my face and know you're gonna have to come with me."

Wait IFA? This is bad, this is very bad. If he finds out I'm OEA then there's a big chance that I'll never see the light of day again. My eyes widened and I tried to run but his grip on me tightened making me yelp in pain.

"Get of me you creep!" I commanded still trying to get my arm free but he just tightened his grip making me fall to the floor.

"Nobody can be trusted." He whispered before tightened his grip on my pulse making me black out. Again.

Jack's POV

I can't believe I did that, but nobody can be trusted since Al and Naveen went missing last week I'm taking her freedom, but it has to be done. If she was another agent I could let her go, but she's just a normal civilian.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her to our hotel to tell the guys. However, when I got there, everything was a mess and the other girls were blacked out on the floor.

I put Elsa down and crossed my arms in a disapproving manner at the boys.

"What?! We had to do it, the found our secret gadgets." Eugene defended them. Then they pointed at Elsa. I raised my eye brows in a 'really' look. They nodded their heads.

"Found out I was a spy when I pulled out the Queen Of Heart's knife." I said holding it out.

"Wait, where'd you get that?" Hic said.

I twirled it around in my hands and shook my head, "it was by the girls drenched in blood when we found them."

Hic came closer and took the knife out of my grasp and examined it. He quickly withdrew his hand.

"Wow. Covered in rated 9 poison and a sharp blade easy to penetrate skin and get into blood stream. This could've killed platinum." He told us pointing at Elsa.

I stood dumbfound. This girl, Elsa, had been in a fight with QOH? Why? It doesn't matte, the girls were waking up.

Anna's POV

The last thing that I remeber before blacking out is finding out the boys are spies, now I'm tied up with the rest of the girls that are awake except for Elsa. I try to crawl over to her but I can't.

"Elsa?" I say since she still hasn't woken up, "WHAT IN G*D'S NAME HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SISTER?!!?!" I yelled trying once again to get free. I really wish that I hadn't skip knot tying and untying.

"If she's hurt I promise ye I will hunt ye down and make ye pai." Mer threatened. I was actually kinda scared of Mer when she's like this.

The boys scoffed and the one with white hair answered, "Tame your hair Red. I just put pressure on her pulse, she should wake when we make it too the agency."

Mer growled at him but stayed silent as we listened to the convo they were having with their boss.

"Agent Spirit here Group Frost's trip will be shortened, we'll be bringing in some knowledges (A/N Civilians who know about the spies.) Over."

"Whatever Frost, just make sure they don't know the wy back." A hiss came fro over the private phone.

I sighed and held in tears, first we fail Wendy and Minnie'smission, now we're being kidnapped by our enimies and Elsa is still unconcious.

As we were still tied up, the blond boy chucked me into the back of a van while four eyes chucked in Mer and goatee chucked in Punzie. Lastly, bed head put Elsa in with us.

We heard them talk but their voices were muffled, so all we could do was sleep and wait until we are at the most dangerous place for an OEA agent to be. IFA's base full of IFA agents ready to tear our agency limb from limb.

Nicegirl334455