Comfort

Rapunzle's POV

I couldn't sleep, I'm tired but I just can't seem to fall asleep, maybe it's just because I'm missing Elsa and we have no clue where she is. We need to find her. I walked outside on the balcony. We were still in the IFA trying to find Elsa. But I think Jack and Anna are taking it the hardest.

I sighed and held onto the railing on the balcony and stared up into the sky. Is she alright? Is she hurt? I don't wanna have to ask these questions any longer.

"Please be okay Elsa. Please." I whispered into the night. I felt tears trickle down my cheek and I also felt someone behind me brushing away my tears.

"You okay Blondie?" I turned and saw Eugene, his hand lingering on my face. I shook my head and went to his chest and began to cry, "we need to find her Eugene. We don't know what she's going through. We don't know if she's being hurt, tortured. Or worse."

He started to pat my back and kept whispering things that they would be alright, that we would find her, but how would he know? Maybe she's already dead............ I sunk to the floor hand over mouth as I thought of all the things Elsa could be going through at this moment.

He went right next to me and rocked me in his arms trying to give me comfort. I was growing tired and I couldn't help but let out a yawn. Crying has really knocked me out. Eugene chuckled slightly and picked me up.

"Come on you, we better get you in bed." I didn't respond and nuzzled my head in his chest. I could feel his heart beat and it was fast. weird. I shrugged it off and fell into a dreamless sleep.

Merida's POV

Quick Dream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We didn't want you Merida. You were useless to us. You were a mistake. We gave you up purposely hoping a disappointment like you would die alone on the streets. But I guess not. Even your leader wasn't loved by her parents, any feeling of empathy I have goes to her, being forced back to the place of murder."

I looked at the monster that called herself my mother. She cackled down at me gripping me by my frizzy hair shoving me to the ground again. She lifted my hair and whispered into my ear, "you're nothing Merida. Nothing."

I heard footsteps walking towards me and assuming it was my mother I made for a hit, but it was Elsa. I gasped, "I wonder why I even bothered to let you on my team. I guess I should've known. All you know is to abandon isn't it. You could've saved me Merida!!!" She started to cry and I went to hug her.

And only seconds later did I have an arrow stuck in my leg as the woman's hysterical laughter filled the room. I put my hands over my ears hoping it would go away. Hoping that I'd wake up soon.

"You need to get out of here Merida!" Elsa said, her tone suddenly filled with worry, "he'll find you and he'll kill you. Please."

I tried to get to my feet but was immediately knocked back down with my mother's face looming over mine, "Merida, " she snarled, "WAKE UP!!!"

End of dream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up gasping for breath, Hiccup was over me hands on my shoulders. He was trying to wake me up. I don't know what took over me but I threw myself at him leaning on his chest as I began to cry. I felt his arm wrap around me while he used his other hand to caress my hair.

I soon gained control of my tears and looked up through blurry vision to see Hiccup with a worried expression on his face. I smiled up at him and he nodded at me, ready to get out of my room. But I stopped him by pulling on his hand.

"Please Hiccup. Please don't leave."

He nodded and crawled into my bed wrapping a protective arm around my waist. His lips went to my ear, "I'll always do my best to protect you Merida. I swear."

I turned to him and pecked him on his lips and settle my head on his chest and closed my eyes, but the truth was, I was afraid to sleep. I felt the tears come back as I remember my mother's face. As I remembered Elsa's. So full of hatred, fear and pain, it hurt to see her like that, even in just a dream. I don't want to see that again.

As a few tears trickled onto Hiccup's shirt, he tightened his grip around me and rested his head on mine, "I promised."

Jack's POV

I.... I can't sleep. I keep pacing about in my room running my fingers through my hair. Who knows what they could be doing to her right now? I don't wanna thin about it. I want her back in my arms.

I want to hold her hand, have my arms wrapped around her waist and kiss her. I need to find her. I can't lose her. Not forever. Please God not forever.

I was rummaging through papers after papers searching for some kind of clue, but nothing. Pitch is hiding his clues. He's being smart. There must be some kind of pattern somewhere.

I yelled in frustration and let out an angry bust of ice at the wall. I sank to my knees and began to cry holding a hand to my head.

Elsa, where are you?

I need you. I'm gonna break without you. Please, just, something so I know you're there, so I know your alright.

Nothing.

I sighed and went to close the window when I saw a tiny dainty snowflake dancing outside. This wasn't mine. I let out a laugh of relief. This is the sign, she's okay.

But my relief fell short.

She's okay, but for how long?

A/N Sorry if it's a bit rushed guys but I literally finished writing at like 00:50, but I wanted to get something done for you guys. I hoped you liked it and I'm gonna update something soon, but there may be one song in a future chapter and a new character being added. anyway thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Thanks

Nicegirl334455