The beginning

Elsa's POV

"Girls!" I yelled. I'm Elsa Cold. My friends and I are on our last mission before we take a break. You see, we're sort of spies. I didn't choose this life, neither did the others, but we had a problem. My family except Anna died. Punzie doesn't know her family and Mer was abandoned.

I sighed as I remembered my family, bust as I always say, the past is in the past, "girls come on!" I shouted again.

She was going to get away again. I was right behind her, but I can't take her down alone again. Last time, it didn't end to well. Let's just say don't get close to the vile woman when she has a knife.

"Girls!" I screamed in one final act of hope that they'd catch up, but they didn't, so I had to go after her alone again.

I sped up and nearly caught her, but she turned a sharp corner. I turned the same corner, but it was empty.

I groaned in frustration and slammed my fist against the wall. I got my S.A.D phone and called the girls. A S.A.D phone can be used without signal and batteries.

"Girls, I lost her. Tell Wendy and Minnie we failed." I quickly turned off the phone then heard a deep chuckle from the shadows.

"Didn't think The Freezer would give up so soon."

I growled and shot ice at the voice. I just hit a wall. Oh, I like playing games.

"Come out Queen Of Hearts. If you want to prove that you are no coward come and face me."

"You think I'm an idiot do you? Then tell me girl, why is a raven like a writing desk?" I frowned. That doesn't even make sense. I didn't answer and waited for something to move anything.

I heard feet shuffling and shot where I thought Queenie would be. I smiled, but then saw who I had frozen to the spot. My group.

I face palmed and unfroze them, "Come out Hearts!" I shouted once more but heard no reply.

"Until next time Group Ice." I heard a chuckle. Then a cold gust of wind past me and water dripping down my neck.
I put a hand on my head and rubbed my neck feeling the wet substance. I took my hand away in pain and looked down.
There I saw blood and everything went dark.

Jack's POV

Hi, I'm Jack Frost. Handsome, Cool, awesome, pick anyone you want, I'll always have it. I've turned down all the girls who asked me out. It's not just that I would never go out with them, but my job is to keep people safe. I'm a spy.

Right now, my group and I are having a break. A well deserved one. We've been slaving away trying to beat our rivals OEA and we've finally done it. We've caught the best criminals and we've also been able to obtain much more equipment.

"Guys come! We have to leave! Do you want the break or not!" I shouted 'cause I sure as hell do want a break. And I will leave, with or without them.

"Just wait Jack, we're coming!" Kristoff shouted. A second later, he flipped down the stairs, "Show off." I mumbled.

A few minutes later, Hiccup was down the stairs and Eugene was sliding down the banister, "do you to ever get tired of doing that?" I said gesturing to the stairs.

The smirked and crossed their arms, "So what you did yesterday wasn't tiring. You jumped out the window, did three spins and landed on the trampoline."

I did my signature smirk and rolled my eyes.

"Jack, a few minutes ago weren't you reminding us to hurry up." Hiccup said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes and was about to open the door to get to the air port when I stopped them.

"Remember your undercover names? I'm Jamie Smith."

"Yeah we remember. I'm Kade West." Kristoff Said.

"Harry Bana." Hiccup Replied and finally.

"Flynn Ryder." Eugene said bored.

"Let's do this." I said with a smirk forming on my face.

A whole month holiday from anything to do with spies. Just me, my buddies and myself.

Or so I thought.