Maybe

Jack's POV

Let me tell you one thing I've learned through out all these years. Well, two things. One. I f*cking hate nightmares. And two, if your friends knock you out not letting you save the girl you love giving you nightmares, make sure to kill them.

After they knocked me out, let's just say it wasn't pleasant.

The dream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was lying on the floor, my eyes were shut tightly, but I knew something powerful was in front of me. I couldn't move and had to endure the pain of knowing something that could easily destroy me.

"I wish you no harm Jackson. I only wish to give you advice. This isn't real." I gulped but then heard a scream, "Jack? Jack help me!" I rubbed my head and opened my eyes to the cries of someone far away. I groaned and my vision was blurry, but I caught the sight of platinum blonde hair just around the corner.

"Elsa?"

"This isn't real." The voice said once again.

"I don't give a damn!!!"

"Jack!" She cried even louder.

"Then maybe you're already to far gone in your fatal flaw." He said.

"I'm coming. Hold on!" She didn't respond and I just picked myself up off my feet and ran down the corridors that I heard her shouting. I heard Elsa's screaming getting louder and I began running even faster. I could've flew, but I forgot my staff.

Eventually, I came to a black door where there were muffled sound. I barged in and expected to see Elsa tied up and a fight with Pitch, but was I got was worse.

It was Elsa kissing Hans.

A/N DO NOT KILL ME. I WAS NEARLY SICK WRITING THIS. I WAS CONSIDERING HAVING SOMEONE SEARCH MY BRAIN. I DO NOT EVEN REMOTELY LIKE HANS.

Why would... I don't... Hans must be the mutha fudging mole that got our agents killed. But Elsa........ Why?

They turned away and pulled away from each other smirking.

"Jack, Jack, Jack....Why won't you give up. We could be together in peace. Pitch would leave us be if we only did what he said. What does the life of 500 people mean to an eternity of ours."

I shook my head and backed away. But guess what?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

If you guessed every cliches ever. I backed up into a wall. She kept coming closer and laughed. I gulped and shivered as she ran the back of her hand across my cheek.

"Join us Jack. We could be together. Just you. Just me."

She kissed my cheek and her kiss ended up on my neck when I finally remembered the voice.

"This isn't real." I told her pushing her away.

She gasped and fell to the floor and I did all I could to fight the urge to go to her. Blood began spilling from her chest and she looked at me wide eyed. I ran to her and held her.

"Jack... Help me..... Get me out of here."

Then as her eyes closed, so did mine.

End of Dream

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got up from the bed and went outside to see the others waiting for me. They were smiling. Probably expecting a big hug from their pal, no, they were covered to their neck in snow.

"Never. Do. That. Again." I said sternly leaving them and going back to my room to think.

I just hope Elsa is doing better in the clutches of Pitch.

Elsa's POV

I didn't want to sleep. Just in case I saw their faces again. Full of anger, disappointment and fear. I don't want that. I began to cry as I remembered their faces.

Maybe they were right.

Maybe I am killing them.

If I join Pitch.... I can protect them. If I-

"No!" I told myself, "Elsa get your head out of the dark. You can't for this. No. This is what he wants. I wont do this. I can't fall to the darkness."

I heard chuckling from the shadows, "but maybe you've already fallen."

I shrunk back into the corner of the cell, "don't worry child, you'll see them soon. But for now, all I need to say is, you're mother misses you."

I gulped and went back to crying. I was supposed to be strong. But I can't be. I'm supposed to be made of steel, but I'm rusting. I'm not supposed to cry, but I feel like rain is pouring inside of me.

How can I be something I'm not.

My team.... They're disappointed in me. They hate me. I'm not their strong leader. I'm just weak. I'm useless.

I'm alone in the dark world now. I just want them to leave me here.

I don't want this life for them.

I don't want them to feel like they're about to break as well.

Then Pitch's voice ran through my head, "but maybe you're already broken."

A/N Sorry that it's been ages, but I don't know why I can't update like I used to. I just hope you guys enjoy this and understand. Thanks for reading.

Nicegirl334455