Hurt

Jack's POV

I knew I couldn't keep Elsa weak in a cafe in midday, but I had no way of contacting the others since I stupidly left my phone and ear piece in my room when we ran out of it. I guess I just need to wait. If they're not here in 20 minutes, I would go to our emergency rendezvous point.

I set her down on one of the booths by a window (A/N Sorry, never been in a starbucks before.) and let her head lay on my shoulder. I stroked her cheek and she smiled but soon frowned and began gripping my shirt.

"No...." She mumbled in a croak, "don't... don't hurt them." She said breathing heavily.

Ice started to slowly form around her, I have to wake her up.

I gently began to shake her but she began to sweat and and had trouble breathing. I didn't know what to do, so when shaking her wouldn't work, I began to talk to her.

"Elsa? Elsa, you have to wake up. Listen to me, it's just a dream. Listen to my voice, let it pull you out."

"Jack..." She said in a croaky voice with her eyes still closed and her squirming in my arms.

I cupped her cheek with my hand and put my forehead on hers, "Come on Elsa. I'm right here for you, pull yourself out."

After a few seconds, she sprung up gasping heavily with fresh tears staining her eyes. She looked around frightened and confused for a minute or so but when her eyes settled on me, she jumped into my arms saying that she missed me. That I was safe.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly and lifted her chin so she could look into my eyes. I smiled as her mesmerizing blue eyes twinkled. She smiled back staring into my eyes as I slowly began to lean in, but I heard a few coughs and a giggle.

"So, we interrupting something?"

Punzie's POV

After we ran through the tunnel, we weren't interrupted by any more nightmares, but I was stuck with a bumbling buffoon in awkward silence.

I was growing tired and was about to ask if we could stop wen I felt a sharp pain in my foot. I don't wear shoes alright, i don't know why I just don't. Anyway, I gasped and fell down wincing.

I felt a warm liquid gushing out of my foot which I assumed was blood and tried to see what it was but it was too dark. I tried to touch my foot, but it only made it worse and I accidentally cried out in pain.

"Hey Blondie, what's up?"

I ignored him and did my best to stand, but I couldn't and just ended up back on the floor and in more pain than before.

"Blondie!" Eugene rushed to me and scooped me up bridal style and ran to the exit so we could get to some light.

When we did get outside the building, Eugene put me down and look at my foot while my vision was getting dizzy because of blood loss. He grimaced and started to rip the fabric off of his jacket and he wrapped it around my foot.

"Just until we can get to Kristoff. Okay?"

I nodded and felt warm and sweat forming on my head, but then Eugene did something unexpected, he kissed my forehead and held my cheek.

"You're gonna be okay Blondie. I promise." I smiled but still winced as he tightened the cloth.

I mean, I've been through worse, I had a stab wound where a bullet wound was and we nearly lost Elsa, but my foot felt like it was dipped in acid and considering I was losing a lot of blood, it hurt even more.

Eugene picked me up once again and I wrapped my arms around his neck resting my head on his neck and shoulders as my vision slowly started to fade.

Merida's POV

Hiccup and I were walking down the corridor, and I couldn't help but notice the pain in the his eyes, I wish I could comfort him a bit more, tell him I know how it feels, but I still have the closet people I know with me. My family is alive, and so are my friends. I hope.

Surprisingly, we got out of the building undetected with no more battles, but that made me wonder, what made them give up so easily?

I shook it off glad that they were gone, but we had bigger problems, when we were able to get outside, I saw two figures, the bigger one was carrying the other one. Then I realized.

Punzie and Eugene!!!

Hiccup and I sprinted over to them and I saw Punzie in a daze with a bloody rag on er foot and Eugene looked tired from carrying her. I gasped and Eugene lay her on the floor holding up her head.

"What happened to her!?!" I demanded to know really angry because I swear to god if Eugene had anything to do with this I will slaughter him.

"We were going through the corridors when we were cornered by nightmares so we went through one of passages and she stepped on something but I have no idea what."

Hiccup groaned, "You took her down my disposal tunnel!?! You know that's where I throw away my failed experiments!!! There's glass, there's poison, there's acid!" He grabbed his head and groaned.

"Let me take a look."

Hiccup's POV

I was examining the wound. Argh!!!! I was bad, it was really bad. Remember when Elsa was stabbed with the Queen Of Heart's poison and dagger? Well, I tried to analyse the poison but I failed and chucked it away.

"She should be fine, the poison will wear off eventually, but we need too heal her wound or it will damage her more than the poison."

They nodded and Merida pressed her pendant and it glowed pink, "thawer, if you can use the tracking device and get Kristoff, he's the healer of their group and since Punzie is hurt-"

"Thawer------- Tha--- ANNA CALM IT!!! Just get here as fast as you can."

She groaned and went by her friends. All we can do now is wait