"You're a liar!"

Jack's POV

Without thinking, I raced over to Elsa and placed her head on my lap brushing the hair from her face, her face had cuts and her hair was adorned by dried blood. I brushed a thumb over a few of her cuts and felt like crying.

This is my fault. Isn't it? I thought, if I hadn't over reacted, if I would of taken a single minute to think, if I hadn't sent her away.

I brought her head to my chest and began crying in the crook of her neck whispering sorry over and over again.

"Oh Elsa, what have I done?" I whispered holding her Tighter, "please wake up. Please."

Pitch started to laugh. Why wasn't he destroying me while I was venerable? Was it because it would be no fun? Or that he's already destroyed me.

I took one of her hands and held it. I didn't want to let her go. I kissed the to of her hand and began to shake.

"Elsa. Please." I begged.

I didn't get a reply and sobbed even harder.

That was until I felt a tug on my hand.

My head shot up and I looked at Elsa's face, her face was scrunched up in pain, but her eyes were open, she was gripping my hand and gulped.

"Jack?" she said in a croaking voice. I stifled  sob and brought her in for a bear hug, but we were interrupted by slow sarcastic clapping.

"Well, good to see the reunion of two lovers, but let's get down to business. Elsa can't defend herself and you don't have enough strength to protect both of you. So, Elsa dear, give me your powers willingly and I won't tell Jack your other secret."

Elsa groaned in pain and arched her back whimpering, the black sand was digging into her skin  and running through all her cuts, but I don't care what he said, I only care about Elsa right now.

"I don't care about secrets anymore. I love her." I shouted.

Pitch rolled his eyes and summoned back sand, it swirled around us and I created an ice dome.

"You're powers can't protect you forever Frost. Soon you will tire, then I sill smash the barrier. I will take what rightfully belongs to me."

"Elsa doesn't belong to anyone!" I screamed shorting ice out of the dome. Laughing menacingly, Pitch dodged it and sent another wave of black sand our way, shaking the cue.

I grabbed the ear piece from behind my ear and pressed the communication button so I could get a warning to the others.

"Kristoff.......... yeah I know I know I'm an idiot....... shut it and let me talk! Pitch is in the training room......... yes! Tell Anna that he has Elsa and she's hurt......... shut up! Hurry! I can't hold it much longer."

I put my ear piece back on my ear and held Elsa closer putting ice on her cuts. She was waking up properly. Her eyes were open and she was gripping my hand tighter.

I ran my fingers through her hair and she raised a hand to my cheek.

"Jack?" I held her hand in place on my cheek and sighed, "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. I couldn't find the right time or place or-"

"No Elsa. I'm sorry for over reacting, I'm sorry for everything I've done to hurt you."

My eyes started to water and she lifted a thumb and wiped a tear that as trickling down my cheek away. I looked into her eyes and they were still the crystal blue eyes that I had fallen in love with. My eyes flickered from her eyes to her lips and back again.

I found myself slowly leaning in and brushed my lips against hers. I missed her. After a few seconds I pulled away and brushed her cheek.

"blah, you guys really have to stop with this sentimental stuff." Pitch blurted out.

I growled and once again tried to throw ice his way, but it didn't work out well.

"Aw, come on Frost, you wouldn't hurt your soon to be father in law would ya?"

"Yeah I wou- wait what?!?!!"

Elsa stiffened and began to shake you, "y..You lie." she stuttered, "my.. my parents were... were good people."

I wrapped my arms around her tighter and tried to make another layer around the dome. I gritted my teeth and shot another load of ice at Pitch, which hit him in his leg. He grimaced but other than that showed no pain.

"Elsa, haven't you wondered why I haven't completely destroyed you yet? I have had many opportunities to, like that Astrid for instance, or Hiccup's friend Eret , they were great kills, but Elsa, you should've died a long time ago."

"You only want my powers. You.... you're a liar."

"Am I Elsie? I could've taken Jack's power, but I chose yours. Your mother misses you."

Elsa started to break down crying into my chest. I began stroking her hair telling her everything was going to be alright just as The others burst into the room.

"Elsa, you know it's true. I am your father."

Then, the explosion went off.

A/N *starts to whistle innocently while readers cast glares.* what? I didn't even know that as going to happen. I don't plan these chapters. I swear they take on a mind of there own. I am so sorry for the late updates, but I'm used to my laptop and since it's broken I have to use my sisters tablet or my phone.

I promise to update as soon as I can, and sorry for the cliffhanger.

Thanks for the support and votes for all of my books. You guys are the best.

Nicegirl334455