Didn't see it before

Jack's POV

I was pacing my room going through all the files I had on Pitch. There's always something. Always a clue. It's like a game to him. He likes to see us make our moves, he'll give us hints and clues, it's a game, but I don't care. I need her. I miss her. I love her.

I groaned in frustration and slammed my fists on the table, "What am I missing?!" I screamed and sunk to the ground rubbing my eyes.

The door to my room creaked open and I saw the others in front of me. Mer and Anna looked sleep deprived and Punzie looked like she had been crying. And I'm guessing the boys had been comforting them. We're all in the same boat.

"I can't find anything. It's like all the clues, all the traces are invisible, he's hidden them really well. But there's always one consecutive thing there has to be. Any ideas?"

They all stayed silent, "I shouldn't of let her be taken. It's all my fault." I saw Anna and Merida tense when I said that, "what? What happened?"

A tear ran down Anna's cheek, "Elsa said something like that in a nightmare. It was my fault."

"Same. I could feel her fear, her sorrow. Her pain."

I looked at them and frowned. Nightmares? "what do you remember about these nightmares? Was it like, and abandoned house? lots of rooms and doors?" They nodded at me. How had I not seen this before?!!!

"I'm so stupid!!! Do you two know where this is house is?" Merida shrugged in response while Anna looked at me, head in hands repeating no no no.

" A place of murder. Does that mean anything?

"He's taken her back home...."

Elsa's POV

I didn't want to open my eyes, but the pain in my keg forced my eyes open. I looked down at it to see it was wrapped up, it had a note attached to it.

Some you can trust, others you cannot. Be careful....

I torn it to shreds and gently touched my leg. Lets just say I will not be doing that again. I sighed and brought my knees to my chest hugging them. Please guys. Please hurry up.

A tear slid down my cheek until a shuffling caught my attention. A little boy, maybe 10 was in the corner. His clothes were ragged, he had bruises and cuts all over his body and his eyes held fear and pain when I caught them with my own. Tilting my head to study him, he looked like he wanted to keep backing into the wall.

"Hey.. It's okay." I whispered to him, he was shaking and I saw tears starting to run. Poor boy. Being taken from your parents and forced to this? What had they done? How long has he been kept here? "I'm not gonna hurt you"

I tried to stand but, as well as the gruesome pain in my leg, I had extremely heavy chains wrapped around my ankles pulling me back down. Ow. I need to get him out of here.

"What's your name?"

"J.. Jamie ma'am."

"It's nice to meet you Jamie. I'm Elsa. How did you get here?"

He tensed and didn't answer. He pulled his knees to his chest and began to sob violently screaming for his mother. A guard came in only moments later and slapped to boy to shut him up. It didn't work and as he raised his hand for another blow, I tripped him up and made him hit his head on the floor.

"Jamie...... Please..... Stop crying.. We'll get out of here, I'll take you to your mother we-"

"SHE'S DEAD! HE KILLED HER!!!!" He screamed and punched a wall making his hand bleed. I flinched and took a deep breath taking the keys out of the unconscious guard's belt unlocking my chains and walking towards Jamie. He flinched back to the wall.

"Jamie, let me unchain you. Please....."

He kept his head down. I have to take this slow. I don't know how damaged he may be.

A/N This will be the only time *maybe* a character will sing. Enchanted tales, Jasmine, got my eyes on you, changing some words.

Elsa=Bold] [Actions= normal [video is Hiccup and Toothless to the original song]

I know you're scared, But I don't know what you've been through.

Look in my eyes I lifted his chin to look at me can't you see I'm frightened too?

I backed up a little. So lets take one step at a time

He shrunk back as I tried to approach him, so I knelt to the floor

I wont give up, that's something I swear will be true. I cupped his face in my hands

For it's said by the wise keep your eyes on the prize. I smiled at him

And I've got my eyes on you.

I held out my hand and he hesitantly took it. It's hard to trust when you've bee through so much pain

It's starting now-we'll be treated just the same.

So let's take this ride till it's true. I unlocked the door but he pulled back his hand

I won't give up

That's one thing I swear will be true.

And I won't give in I'm stronger than they ever knew he turned his back on me and was about to run down the corridor

Don't try to run 'cause I'll just be there when you do. He tensed

For it's said by the wise:

"keep your eyes on the prize" he turned back to me and I held out my hand

and I've got my eyes on you he took it and we ran.

There were guards sounding everywhere, we changed directions hundreds of times to avoid them until we got to the final corner.

I won't give up

That's one thing I swear will be true.

For it's said by the wise:

"keep your eyes on the prize"

and I've kept my eyes on you

End of Song

I was panting as we opened the fire escape door and rushed outside. Jamie froze suddenly and I turned to him, "Jamie, we have to keep moving. They mig-"

He cut me off my pulling me into a hug as he began to cry. I knelt down to hug him back rubbing his back, "shhh, it's okay, I'll get you somewhere safe. I-"

I felt something puncture my stomach and I felt liquid running out of my body. Gulping, I looked down and saw a knife embedded in it. I looked at the boy who was crying moments ago now with a smirk on his face.

I tried to touch the knife but it burned my hand. I fell to my side as the pain crawled through every inch of my body. Jamie knelt beside me moving a strand of hair from my face as he yanked the knife out of my side/

"The note told you not to trust Elsa. So if they come for you, are you sure you can trust them? I'm sorry I had to do this to you."

As my vision began to get blurry, Jamie stood up and walked away, the smirk never leaving his face.

"Good luck my dear sister."

A/N *Whistles innocently ignoring all your glares and* Hey! that gesture is extremely rude! Anyway I know you all hate me and yada yada, Elsa got betrayed by her little brother yada yada the others will do this and that soon

Hope you enjoyed reading the chapter and sorry for making you wait so long. Anyway, thanks for all the support and I'll update soon.

Maybe.

Hey! enough with the rude gestures! Hold on I gotta sort something out. Thans for reading. Get back here *runs after someone*

Nicegirl334455