Stop Trying To Be The Hero

Elsa's POV

I hardly slept the night before, one because my arm was still burning and two, I was scared to sleep. Anna went into the main room with Krisroff, but when the others were done, they didn't look back and walked out the room. Except for Hiccup who was looking longingly at Merida.

Sighing, I got up, got dressed and decided to go for a midnight walk to clear my head and made sure I covered up the mark embedded on my arm.

When I was walking through the empty park, I felt a hand clasp itself on my mouth and an arm round my waist.

"I'm gonna take my hand away, and you won't scream. Okay?"I nodded and when the stranger let go of me, I flipped him onto the floor with my foot over his chest.

"I just wanted to talk." He grunted annoyed and then I caught a glimps of his silvery white hair.

"Jack?" I whispered and lifted my foot just to run away. I heard his footsteps behind me and picked up the pace turning into an alley joping to lose him, but like in most clichés...

I ran into a dead end.

I turned to try and run, but ge caught me before I could and pushed me to the floor straddling me so I couldn't get up.

"What do you want?" Iasked purposely not looking him in the eye.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

I didn't answer and he slammed his fist onto the ground next to me in frustration. He repeated to do so while all I could do is watch while blood poured from his hand.

"Jack, stop." I told him and he actually listened to me, staring at me angrily.

"DID YOU NOT TRUST ME!?" He screamed making , flinch and he tightened his grip on me making me wince. I stifled a sob and shut my eyes not wanting to see anymore.

Jack finally released me and I opened my eyes to see him towering over me with a blank look on his face and blood running down his fingers. He lifted his head to meet my eyes, but I saw no emotion behind them.

"You leave, 9 am sharp. Then I'll never have to see your face ever again."

I lifted my head, tears sprouting from my eyes. My chest ached and ice around me spread. I reused to look his way, so I got up and walked away, leaving him staring at a wall.

Rapunzle's POV

I knew Elsa had taken a walk, I knew she couldn't sleep, because I couldn't either. I swear, I wanted to tell him, but in my own time.

I, I think I like Eugene.

I sighed and walked out of the room towards the living room to see Eugene sitting on the sofa, I was about to turn away, but he turned and glared at me.

"Sit."

I did as I was told and sat opposite him not wanting to make eye contact. We stayed in awkward silence for a few minutes but then I decided to break the ice.

"Eugene..... I'm so sor-"

"Save it! There's no point! It happened, you couldn't even tell me yourself could you Rapunzle."

I kept my head down and felt him stand up.

"We leave tomorrow, then you can go back to your agency and we'll go back to ours. We can forget it ever happened." He said blankly before walking away. And he walked away, before he could see me break down and cry.

The Next Day

Jack's POV

I woke up early so I could get the car ready and the girls will be gone as quickly as they came. I banged my head on the steering wheel until I felt someone slide into the car seat next to me. I turned and saw Eugene with the same grim expression that I wore.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked trying to lift his spirits up.

"I'm gonna miss her." He muttered staring blankly ahead of him. I just nodded in agreement and waited for everyone to be ready.

After about 10 minutes, everyone else came in, the girls sat in the very back, Kristoff and Hiccup sat in the middle while Eugene and I sat in the front so we wouldn't be able to make eye contact.

"We're dropping you guys off in the same alley we found you in." I told them with no emotion in my voice, "you have to make your own way from there."

None of them answered and just sat quietly  getting closer together, I looked at Elsa in one of the mirrors and saw her crying a little. It hurt me to see her like that, but this is what I have t do. I have t protect the rest of the agency, so they have to go.

We found the alley and all go out, Eugene and I went quickly while the girls went slower, their heads hung down in shame. As I was making y way inside the car, Elsa's voice stopped us.

"Jack, The girls and I want to talk to you and the boys."

I was about to continue my walk to the door when Kristoff and Hiccup turned walking to Merida and Anna. Groaning, I turned and walked with Elsa, just wishing that I had kept driving.

We turned a corner and Elsa stopped us before flinging her arms around y neck as she began to cry. My arms hung by my side, I was frozen.

"I'm sorry Jack.. I hope one day you can forgive me." She said pulling away from me her pale face tainted with red from crying. My chest ached and I wanted to do something to stop her going, to stop her leaving me. But I didn't do anything, and when she was about to turn another corner, she spoke in a soft voice that I was barely able to catch her words, but I did.

"I love you."

Kristoff's POV

Anna kissed me one last time before running down a street turning  a corner. Tears wet my face and  I gently placed a finger to my lips. I'll miss her. I ruffled my hair and saw the others walk together. My chest hurt as well as my head, and I couldn't help it. I ran to them and punched Jack and Eugene.

"YOU GUYS ARE F*CKING IDIOTS!!!!!!!" I screamed about to pounce again but Hiccup held me back, "BECAUSE OF YOUR SELFISHNESS AND PRIDE, I MAY NEVER SEE HER AGAIN!!!" I screamed trying to free myself from Hiccup's grip.

"They didn't tell us the truth." Was Jack's blank remark so I was about to punch him, but Hiccup beat me to it.

"Did you tell Elsa that your father drowned in a lake because of you?! And Eugene, did you tell Rapunzle that you used to be a thief and you stole her mother's necklace, the only thing she had left from her father?! NO! WE ALL HAVE SECRETS, THAT ONE WAS THEIRS TO TELL! SO DON'T GO GIVING ME THAT SH*TTY EXCUSE!!!!" Hiccup yelled making all of us freeze. He huffed breathing in and out, but he  had never had an outburst like that before.

"I loved her." He said in a whisper, "stop trying to be the heroes, you just end up being the villain." We walked away leaving Jack and Eugene to think.

Elsa's POV

When we got back to the  agency, we were swarmed with questions and taken to the infirmary, but I wouldn't talk, I just went to my door even though the girls went to Minnie, Mickey and Wendy. 

I made an ice target target board and ice daggers throwing them as hard as I could holding it would take away my pain.

When I was on my 5th dagger, I threw it, but something caught it. Black sand. I gulped and turned to see Pitch grinning evilly, "Well, the traitor was finally cast aside by the boy she loved? How tragic."

I threw another dagger aiming at him, but like the previous one, he caught it, "now now Elsie, that's not very nice is it?"

He came closer to me and I walked back only to trip over my own ice cutting my hand on a dagger. I looked up to pitch to see him pointing his hands at me. Black sand engulfed me and I could hardly breathe, things got blurry, my throat was burning, so....... It went dark forcing me back into my nightmares.

A/N So sorry that it's so late, but I was caravanning and couldn't update as much as I would've liked to, but I've updated now and I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thanks for reading and I hope you  have enjoyed it.

Nicegirl334455