Chap 5

When she entered the room of Mr ZINTOS and when she saw him she was standing near the entrance for about 45 sec looking at this Greek god. She had never seen such a beautiful sculpted man. God might have taken at least few days to create him.
God what am I thinking he is my boss and I should not think about him.
He said to take a seat in front of him without even looking at her. She was tingy bit sad for that.
He was working on his laptop and asked her to tel about herself and by that she started talking .
By listing to her words she he raised his head and saw his new assistant. The sight what he got was out of this world. Her voice, her beauty and the way her lips moved was all a dream for him. He came into reality and asked her name and she said Mackenzie Floritona.
And with great hesitation he came back to reality and told her to go to a girl named miny to brief her about the job.
She took his leave and left and as she turned he was gifted with the sight of her ass God it was driving him crazy. No women I mean no women had drove him crazy to this level at the first meeting. For sure he will have a tough time dealing with her at the job. Not even his girlfriends drove him this crazy.
What will happen when these to start work together read an find out.

Plz plz read vote comment