Chap 4

ZINTOS
I heard there were lots of people who had come for the interview. I had no time to take interview so I hired people to do so. I heard that there was this one girl who was a hell lot beautiful and just did the work what was required to be done and she did it exceptionally. This was a professional way of her description. While I went to cafe in my office on the 5 floor I heard a group of guys talking about a particular girl who came for interview today. I heard them say that she was way too beautiful. All the models were fake in front of her. People talked about her exceptional beauty and her ass and her boobs and those guys were taking dibs on her as to who will approach her first. Listening to this I wanted to know who the girl was and u was very curious.
The next day the hr people showed me the list of 10 people who were selected for final round and I specially asked for the person who did well.
Out of 6 hr people all 6 of them put forward one resume who they thought was apt for the job with me. Since I hired them with lot of money I thought theirs decision was good because these were the people who give me my previous assistant who was very good.
Hence I didn't even see the resume and asked them to hire her. I knew it was her because all of them was taking about her. I didn't bother to know her name and proceeded to do my work. Anyways Tomm she wil be starting her work and I'll get to know her.

Mackenzie

I was roaming newyork and taking its beauty and fresh air and walking around its street. My phone started buzzing. Who could that be for a person like me who would call at this point of time with great rigidity I picked up the call- hello is this Mackenzie Floritona speaking?
-yes
- this is from ZINTOS crop I happy to announce that you are selected as Mr ZINTOS assistant and your works starts Tomm exactly at 8am and be in time sir dosent like people who are late.
- ah thank you so much sure il b on time.
She was so excited that she was dancing from the place she was in and ran to her home and started to cook coz it was her fav thing to do.
She had a good delicious dinner and was so happy that as soon as her head hit the pillow she fell asleep.
She woke up in the morning and got ready and left her home and reached her new office at 7:55 she was 5 min early . What her mom tought her was never be late wherever u go. Be 5 min early it's ok but don't be late. And she was punctual in whatever she did. She went to the 50th floor where Mr ZINTOS will be and knocked on his door.
Come in came a voice which was melody to her ears. When she enters the sight that she received was ........

Ppl plz read vote and comment and plz vote plzpzpzpzlz