Chap 11

Mackenzie was feeling furious. She was very angry on him. She knew she had a feeling of attraction towards him but he getting jealous towards her for just dancing with a guy. Oh common she needed some air to breath.
All throughout the journey she was quiet. She didn't talk. After about 20min they reached the hotel. Kenzy didn't wait for him and she left to her room.
Zintos was pissed was a understatement... Ohh boy he was furious. How can any girl treat him like that. He was used to behave like that but he couldn't take that behavior from others. He gave his car key to the guard and he went running behind her to give his piece of mind.
He reached his room but she was no were to be seen . But now he was restless as to not finding her. He searched her in her room and then he even opened the joint door which connected his and her door and opened it and even searched her in his room. In the end he heard a light sound of water running in the bathroom he felt relieved. Then he thought that he also will get a shower and then clear things with his girl.
Woha from being furious to extremely concern his behavior was changing. One thing was sure he was falling for this girl.

After some time both of them took shower and she was unaware of the door being open she was in her bath robe and was drying her hair. Zintos too finished his shower and immediately draping a towel around his waist he went to check on her.
The minute he saw her drying her hair he had some feeling that was unerasable.
On the other hand unaware of zintos watching her every move kenzy was still angry on him. How can he control her like that and how dare he to steal her kiss that too he being the first person who kissed her. She surely loved the kiss but what about her rule of not mixing love with profession. No no no she couldn't have a liking for him. This will ruin everything.
She was thinking and thinking when she heard someone clear their voice. In her defensive mode she turned and saw that zintos was standing in his naked glory. Though towel was draped around his waist for her his half nacked ness was much to take in.
Can I talk to you for a minute??
No please get out I need to rest and how come you in my room. ??
Look Mackenzie about today......
What about today mr.zintos ... I'm very tired I would like to rest.
Stating that she was going towards her bed. But zintos caught her and pulled her towards him.
She was fighting for her release but he kept on tightening his grip.
"Look at me kenzy"
Though every time her heart skips a beat when she hears him call kenzy she was angry on him. She started hitting him in the cheat.
Then all the hell broke loose .
She started yelling at him
"HOW DARE YOU TO STOP ME WHILE DANCING. HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY FIRST KISSES AND HIW DARE YOUBTO ENTER INTO MY SPACE AND ............,,,
Zintos didn't allow her to continue and kissed her hard on the lips. Though first few minutes she was ndjfhhekwlsbxnzmsksks during the kiss after sometime like eternity she leaned into the kiss and they both made a hard make out session.
Then both of them broke the kiss to take some air.
"Am ur first kiss really??"
"Shit I've told you haven't I??"
Hmmm
Then suddenly she went out of his grip and stood far from him.
"Look kenzy.......
"Zintos it's better we keep our distance. I don't like my personal life coming in between my professional life I know you have girlfriends who can keep you entertained but I'm really sorry I can't be that toy to you. I've a life and I'm very independent in that manner an I don't tend to be a gold digger either cause I believe in making my own money rather than falling for someone who has already been rich... "
"What are you......
She didn't let him continue
"I'm sorry mr. Zintos I don't think so I can work for you any more cause the state we are in it will be very awkward to work any further. It was nice working with you. I'll give my resignation as soon as I reach newyork and thank you for your great hospitality "
Adios mr zintos.
Stating that she went to her room changed into jeans and tees and wore her jacket and picked and luggage and left.
During all these zintos was left dumb folded. He couldn't believe what was happening and he was the only girl he liked and she denied him.
After about half an hour later after kenzy left he came into his senses and immediately dressed in what ever he got and ran outside to go find kenzy.

Hello guys keep reading and please do vote and comment

Love you all