Chap 10

Both zintos and kenzy they left to the airport in his limo. They reached the airport and boarded their private jet to reach to Italy for the business deal. Since Mackenzie was very tired she dozzed off in the plane and zintos was busy in his work on his laptop. When he saw that kenzy was sleeping his took in her features and he was really mesmerised by her beauty. She was a natural beauty . She was not at all like his all his mistresses who he used to just show case them as girlfriends to get laid. Kenzy was never like them. He was something different. Though he stole her kiss even the kiss ohh my god it was something else. It was electrifying. He never felt like that with any other women. He was about to go and kiss her wen the pilot announced that he wil be landing. He shook her very gently and woke her up. The things he was doing to her was out of board to him. She was the first woman who he is treating as a treasure. All other women he used them for mere pleasure. He was definitely falling for her.
She woke up and in minutes the plane landed and both of them departed from the Italy airport to the hotel.

When kenzy learnt that the hotel was owned by none other than zintos himself she was shocked was an understatement coz she knew zintos was rich but he was this rich she didn't expect. Everybody greeted zintos as he was the boss there and zintos and kenzy got the suits keys and they went. Both of their suits were in such a way that they could enter into each other suits. Poor kenzy didn't know about this. One more thing was that the entire floor were dese two wer staying was a area of zintos . The entire penthouse was his but he gave kenzy a feeling that she was staying in different room so that she would be comfortable. Lord he never thought about anyone's welfare before. What was happening to him.
He wanted kenzy close so he purposely made her stay next to his room.
Kenzy was unaware of all these stuffs.
Soon the evening took over and zintos and kenzy had to go attend the meeting. The meeting was in Mr Draco place . Draco was a known billionaire and he is known for the ruthless act in achieving the goal. He had a soft corner for zintos. He saw himself in zintos. Though he had many sons in nook and corner of the world he was very concerned about zintos though he was not his son.
When zintos entered the house he greeted him with a hug which is very unusual behaviour of Draco coz he never hugs. He had a warm feeling for zintos.
Zintos on the other hand felt fatherly bond towards Draco. When he was dealing with his business in his initial says he looked upto Draco and learnt many things. Though there were many competitors for cracking the deal with Draco none other than zintos cracked it. Even Dracos children couldn't convince him. Since then draco and zintos were father and son that nobody could describe their relation of.
Zintos felt very relaxed and light hearted and talked about business and he introduced Mackenzie to Draco and the meeting lasted for 2 hrs about the shipment they were going to takeover of.
After the meeting was over all of them wer very tired and hence they badly wanted a drink. Dracos assistant initiated to get them al the drinks and asked Mackenzie to join her. Both of them left to get drinks.
As the females left Draco asked zintos about kenzy and he told him whatever he knew. "Boy you like Mackenzie don't you, and don't deny and answer me in a strategic diplomatic way".
"Ahhhh Draco u know me very well don't you. Yes I kind of like her. I hav not felt anything like this before to any women. She is kinda different."
"Hmmm I knew she was certain someone who is special to you coz u wouldn't have brought her to my house if you didn't like her. She is the first women you have brought to my home son. I think she really is a good women. When I saw her first I sensed she is very humble and great at heart. Though I'm telling you with experience you wil get to know as days passes by."
Draco had a warm feeling towards her she was a woman who remainded him of another woman who had stolen Dracos heart .
Kenzy entered the room with Dracos assistant and they all had their drinks.
Dracos assistant had to leave coz Draco assigned her some work and after some time of chatting zintos got a call and he excused himself to go n talk. As soon as he got up and left kenzy felt a pang in d heart as to whom he was talking to. She fought he might be talking to one o his girl friends.
In the mean while Draco was seeing kenzy and her looks and her behaviour reminded him of someone and that someone was very special for him. He wanted to ask her about the things.
" so Mackenzie what are your parents doing??"
"Mr fillonther...."
"Agh call me Draco"
"Ok Draco ... My parents were teachers and now they are spending time together in a town near to Illinois. "
"That's nice a daughter of teachers."
"Well yes."
"Wats your parents name"
"Ohh they are rob and Rita "
As soon as he heard their name he tought he had heard those names somewhere.
Before he went deep into the discussion zintos came back and look Dracos leave as they had to be some where else.
Zintos hugged Draco and bid his goodbye. Kenzy was about to give shake hand but Draco pulled her for a hug and kissed her forehead. He felt immediate attraction towards her and he didn't know why but he was determined to know .
Both zintos and kenzy left Dracos house and zintos took kenzy to a pub.
They went to the pub and both of them drank. In the mean while boys started approaching kenzy and because of that zintos was very angry. Though many girls were approaching him he did not even acknowledge them. But when kenzy said yes to a man to dance with he saw red every where. He was so furious that the next girl who approached him he dragged her to the floor and strted dancing with her. The man who was dancing with kenzy was going closer and closer to kenzy . He couldn't take anymore so he just went to her and dragged her out of the strangers and and pulled her close to his body and punched the stranger very hard.
Then out of the blue he pulled out kenzy from his grip and kissed her on the lips. It was a very rough and pocessive kiss. He kissed her to show everyone in the room that she belong to only him and no one else. After the kiss he pulled her out of the pub and took her home.
She was very angry on him. Whenever kenzy is angry she dosent talk . And now zintos was receiving the silent treatment.

So guys what will happen next. Thank you all for all your support.

Please keep reading and voting and commenting. I'm waiting for your comments people plz do comment.
Love you guys happy reading 😍😘😘😘