Chap 18

Zintos made his way to the lawn where kenzy was sitting. She said hey to her for which she replied with hey. He was just admiring her beauty. She said to stop start at her . He said how can a man with eyes not admire the beauty in front of him.
They were just talking casually when out of the blue zintos kissed kenzy.
She was shocked at first then later she got adjusted to it and kissed him back with equal grace. Then she all of a sudden pushed him. Both were out of breath. She got up to leave but zintos pulled her down and made her sit inbetween his legs so that he could lock her and she couldn't escape.
Zintos said that day you left me because we had a work affair I totally understand but was really hurt that the person I loved went far away from me and I became an alcoholic. But today what is stopping you kenzy... We work together but for our individual business.. Now I'm not ur boss and ur not my secretary and still you want to go away from me why ??
She was also depressed as much as he was. She said when I found my father and started living with him the first thing I did was to come to your office and get back with you but when i came there you were whoring around. What do you think how would I feel. You were my first love and my first kiss. I loved you very much. But what you did you started fucking everything that had an ass. I was very hurt by your behaviour zintos. She started sobbing. He couldn't see her like this she was very precious for him. So he kissed all her tears away and apologised from the heart.
She stopped sobbing and hugged him and accepted his apology.

When Morocco and azal reached his house she started screaming that he is kidnapping her for that he in order to make her stop he kissed her . Kissed her with full force. He had missed her so much that he couldn't tell. Then later when she was calm he told her that the kid should rest and told her to take him to the room right next to the hall and told her to return so that they could talk.
After she came back the first question he asked was as to why did you leave me and go? And is the kid is mine?
She didn't answer for which he grew even angrier and banged a glass table and hurt his hand.she immediately went up to him and searched for first aid box and cleaned his wound. Later she told that his mother told her to go away from him coz she thought she was a gold digger and he was getting married to a girl who was of the same status. When she did not oblige for his mother she made azal kidnapped and left her in Spain . She worked for a month here in a diner to earn some money so that she could get back to him. Inbetween I called you but you never received . Then after few days of coming here I got to know I was carrying maral . Yes he is our son. Then I came back to your office and your mother made sure I couldn't come near you. Hence I flied back and made my life here. Now I'm an head chef in Madrid biggest and famous restaurant. She told her past life of 5 years and then Morocco grew so angry that he made himself a promise to never believe his mother and to see her . Later their misunderstanding was cleared and they made love on the couch again and again till that would satisfy them.

Keep reading and keep enjoying❤️❤️