Chap 17

Since all the three of them were tired they all went to sleep.
In midnight zintos woke up and he was thirsty. Do he went to his room fridge and took a bottle and sipped water from it. Since his room was joined to kenZy he wanted to check up on her and thus just unlocked the door to her suite which was connect to his and made his way to her bedroom.
He was really shocked to find that kenzy was not in her bed. Zintos was very panicked then he searched all her room and when he came near the window he saw that kenzy was sitting in the lawn area. Immediately without thinking he made his way to her.
On the other hand Morocco had heard that a fest was going on in Madrid which he was interested to participate in. He asked kenzy to join him but she refused stating that she was tired.
Later he alone made his way to the fest and was enjoying. While exploring his eyes landed on a beauty. The same beauty who had captured his day and night. With whom he wanted to spend his eternity with. She was the same. He thought he moves on from her, he had strong feelings for kenzy but after seeing her his heart beat skyrocketed.
He never thought that he could never forget her.
A smile crept his way after finding her. The girl made just for him azal the love of his life.
Azal was laughing at the dance show which was going on in front of her. Her smile just made his day. He felt like living again looking at her smile . But the thought of him going away from him made him cringe. He wanted to know where was she all these past 5 years. Why had she not contacted him. He found her everywhere. He wanted answers. He didn't come to know why dos she leave in the first place. They had so many beautiful life together. Initially though she was his secretary and he was her boss she was way too more than that. He made his way towards her in hope of getting answers and boy around 3-4 came running to her. He was a cute kid. He had dark brown hair, his eyes wer green and his nose was very cute in total he was just adorable just remembered need him when he was a kid.
That moment he realised he had a kid with azal and she didn't tell him. With anger he made his way towards them and confronted them with a simple hello.
Azal was shocked was a understatement. She was terrified to see him. The same made whom she loved and still love who cheated on her was standing right in front of her. She replied with a simple hi and made her way to the other side. Morocco forced her to stop and pulled her forcefully towards the car that he bought And drove her to his house that he had in Spain.

Hey guys hope your liking this. Keep reading and keep voting ❤️❤️