Chap 19

After the clearance of matter with azal Morocco went to meet up with his son maral. Initially he was very scared that he would not accept him but later when he met his son he was more happier than ever and was very happy that he had a family now which he can adore and treasure for his entire life.
He proposed for azal and she said yes and they planned to get married pretty soon.

On the other hand a spark of love started between zintos and kenzy. Both of them were taking things slow. They got to know the news of Morocco and azal and both of them were very happy for their family and zintos and marocco hatred towards each other was no more and zintos was asked to be his best man for his marriage. He happily agreed and on the other hand kenzy was asked to be the maid of honour and she happily agreed.

It was the marriage day of Morocco and azal all were very happy. The bride was looking gorgeous and even kenzy was looking very beautiful. When beautiful bride made and entrance Morocco was amazed by her beauty was an understatement. The marriage ceremony was completed and the couple went to their honeymoon with their son.

After marriage zintos asked kenzy to go on a date with him and she happily agreed and both of them went.
The date was setup on surface of seashore where the sea was stretched to no limit and it was clear blue . It was private land owned by zintos so there were no trespassers. Both of them started talking and started walking in the sea. Kenzy splashed water on zintos . Both of them were splashing to each other and zintos held kenzy and both of them fell in water. Then they came near the fire place and started getting to dry. Zintos was very amazed by beauty of kenzy and made his way towards her and kissed her on the shoulders from the back.kenzy got goosebumps . He made her turn around and he kissed her all over her face and then kissed her in lips. Her hands was on his neck and his hands were on her back. Both of them started making out. Kenzy was totally enjoying it. He pressed her ass and she opened her mouth and he inserted his tongue and both of them were making out like dogs . His hands roamed all over her body from her ass to her boobs. She was also very much excited to explore him so she started to put her hands in his body wherever possible and reached for the area where from now on will be only hers .

Keep reading and enjoy❤️