Chap 9

He woke up and found he was in a different room and then he remembered the events from the last night. He was so lost in his fought about his bruises he got because he had banged the glass table in his office because kenzy wasn't replying to any of his mails or calls or texts. He felt she was ignoring him. Seeing blood from his hand he passes out in his office. Later the next day wen she called immediately he ran to her house to see her. Being rich had it perks and he accessed her house keys and went in search of her. Never in his entire life had a women drove him this crazy. She searched and she was never found. Later he heard the water running in the bathroom so he waited in her bedroom. As soon as his eyes went on kenzy he was roused he was partially backed with only towel draped around her and he went and hugged her. He really missed her. After she ordered him to go out as she has to change he went out and lost his balance and fell by which his wounds were cut again and after that he remembered the kiss he shared with kenzy which was the best for him till date. He forgot about the blood and everything and he was involved in her.
All the events of yesterday night came to his mind and he had a content smile with him. He never tough the could enjoy a woman's company to this level. Before the only woman company he had was his girlfriends on his bed.
He got up from the bed and went to the hall. Kenzy was sleeping there. She was way too adorable in sleep. He was actually falling for her. She was both sweet and innocent at the same time. He planned on the spot that whatever happens he will make her his.
She woke up and was amazed to find zintos in her house. Then she remembered events from yesterday.
She asked how are you today??
He said good
How did you get into my house?
Aggh ive my ways
Oh really sneaking into somebody's home is it good??
Whatever
Ok now get ready your vacation is over and time to return to the job.
Ok the devil is back she thought.
She got ready and both of them exited the building and went to office.
Soon Wednesday came and dis tym booking a table and informing his girlfriend was a big task for her. Although she did it anyway.
After booking the table she went to zintos cabin to inform him about the reservation.
She knocked the door and she didn't hear any response from him for few minutes and den he said come in. She said the table was booked and she was about to leave when he cald her and told her to be ready in Friday as they have a meeting to attend in Italy. She said ok and left the room. For the next two days zintos was not there in the office as he was busy with his girlfriends. She had a pang in her heart as he was spending time and maybe fucking them. She pushed away that thought and continued with her work. Then Friday came and she had to leave with him for Italy. He had informed that his driver will come and pick her for the airport around 5 in the evening.
She had packed and was ready around 5 she heard the bell ring. She went to the door and surprised to see zintos. They both exchanged gesture and they left to airport. Zintos being gentleman he carried her luggage to his car. To his surprise she was acting weird today. Though she was looking stunning in her attire she was way more than looking stunning to handle.
She didn't know what was awaiting for her in Italy does she??!!

Hey ppl.. Plz do vote and comment lods of luv