Chap 15

Kenzy was sleeping in her room and was trying to fall asleep. How could she sleep when zintos was in the guest room. She was just laying down trying to sleep she heard her door unlock and she pretended to sleep. Zintos entered she knew it that it was zintos. He kissed her temple and he left. She was really surprised that he came to her room and kissed her. She was more than happy but at the same time she was angry on him. How can he sleep with others... She thought she was never gonna forgive him for that. Then after some time she fell asleep.

Next day in the morning kenzy woke up and got ready for he office. As soon as she came out of the door and nearing the steps she collided with zintos. He also came out at the same time . Both looked at each other and shared eye contact. Den all of a sudden kenzy escaped from his grasp and went down to her father. She wished him and kissed him on his cheek. Zintos also greeted Draco. All three of them sat for breakfast and in the middle of breakfast Morocco entered . Zintos was very uncomfortable in his presence. As soon as Morocco came he kissed kenzy on her Cheek and greeted her and den greeted Draco and den just waved at zintos. All of them were having breakfast when Draco spoke all of a sudden. Ok now that all three of u all are here u want to tell you all something . As u guys know that me and your fathers had a business together that was in joint venture. It is majorly located everywhere but in the Spain plant there is some issue So I hope all of u guys go there and resolve the issue and improve the business there for about a month and come back. Is that good kids. In the mean while all three of them were looking at each other. Morocco said that he had his business here and who would take care of it if he goes for a month though he wanted to go. Zintos was happy that Morocco was planning not to come so instantly said yes. Now kenzy decision was pending ... She was in a dilemma whether to go or not. Her father insisted her so she agreed. Zintos was very happy that he finally wil get alone time to spend with kenzy. After hearing kenzys decision Morocco also said that he would also go as Draco said to Morocco not to worry about his business as he will take care of it till he gets back. Morocco was very thankful for it. Zintos was very angry now. He was literally very angry and thus he just got up and went back to his guest bedroom.
Now both zintos and Morocco were planning to woo kenzy in all ways they could and hence they were looking forward to their Spain trip.

So guys what to think
Keep reading ... Keep voting and keep commenting... Lots of love