Chap 16

All three of them were travelling to Spain in kenzy private plane . How they chose kenzy private plane was simple... Both zintos and Morocco were arguing that their Pvt. Plane had to be taken they more of fighting about it but kenzy made a decision that if they have to go they should bord her plane.
Both of them thought for a while and later they agreed to go in kenzy plane.
While they wer in the plane both zintos and morocco gave her her fav chocolates. Though she was excited to receive chocolate she didn't show it. But she completely enjoyed the chocolate.
When they landed in Spain they went to the hotel and went into their own suit and rested for a while.
One very special arrangement that zintos has made was he had a connection from his suit to kenzy suit which kenzy was unaware of.
They had meeting during dinner and heard the problem going on in their plant so that they can take a combine decision to the problem.
Finally many ideas were formed and the best idea wAs selected for action plan and thus whose implementation would be done immediately.
From tomorrow they had to visit plan and see through the functionality properly.
In the mean while zintos was very happy and proud that the women he likes more than like who he loves not only is beautiful but also has a brain that can mark its territory wonderfully. I'm proud that I found her for myself he thought. There were days that zintos was determined that he would never fall for a girl but now it is like a 360 degree turn that he hates the feelings of all the things that doesn't have kenzy in it. He was very much determined that whatever happens and how Much ever persuasion it take he will make kenzy hers.
Morocco on the other hand had a similar feelings as zintos but he was not much into kenzy as much as zintos was.
He was smitten by the beauty of kenzy no doubt but his heart was already acquired by a women in the past. He didn't want to remember her that part of the days which he spent with her. Nobody knew about her...... But he was always shocked about his feelings when it came to kenzy and her. His feelings though they feel different for both women but he had a strange attraction towards kenzy which he never felt for her that women.
Morocco was also now determined that he will get to know kenzy completely and make her mine forever and ever.

With both their determination of making kenzy theirs what do you think who will win kenzy in the end???? Guess!???
Hey guys hope ur reading my story.. I dunno y u guys r not commenting...

A special thank you to Akshada18 for voting.... 😍😍.... Keep enjoying and keep voting to the story thanq 😊

Plz read comment and vote