Chap3

Mackenzie
The alarm starts and there you go ladies and gentlemen I am awake. I woke up at 6:30am and did all my chores and by 7:15 I was ready with makeup on. I had hired a can for my interview as an assistant for zintos crop. I really I mean really wanted that job. I wanted my life in Newyork not in a small village where I'll b the only survivor. I reached the zintos crop and was guided to the interview area by the receptionist. I was glad that she was not bitchy working for this great company. When I entered the interview room the view what I saw was indescribable. There were at least 250 members for the interview. The first thought that came was will I get this job???
The interview had already stated and my number was 101. It was stated that mr. Zintos had personally hired few people to select the right assistant for him. The interview started and 25 people were called and thus started the interview.
In the fifth slot my name was called and I went in for the interview there I was asked few questions regarding my degrees and the place where I live etc etc it went on smoothly. I came out of the interview after 20min and later sat down for the results. After about 5 hours of waiting out of 250 people 10 people were selected for the next round and I was one among them I was so happy. Later that day a physical task was given to us that we had to arrange files and take orders and finish our task and that was very very hectic. We were given multiple tasks at  a time. I did my best but the results will be declared tomorrow . If we are selected then we will b reached through call or mail. I was depressed listening to this. Today the people I compited with were really strong and I had no chance so the only thing I thought was to go back to my apartment and pack my bags and leave my favorite place Newyork for the best. Thus I returned home and started packing . I thought il book tickets tomorrow as I'll explore newyork for the last time. Thus I slept with the intention of leaving newyork.

Plz read and comment and vote it's very valuable.. Plz plz