Chap 8

She came out of her bathroom and started screaming. Then she all of a sudden came to realise that it was only zintos who was sitting on her bed . God she had missed him dear past three days. Not being near him was really tough for her.
She asked him why he didn't pick her calls of today. She was expecting a reply but she didn't get any.
Zintos went on staring at her. He really missed her to a great extent. He used to make her work til late nights with him so that he could be near her. He was not going out with his girlfriends much as the female right in front of him had acquired his mind soul and Al other organs.
She was breathtaking her red lips her fresh cleaned skin. Her legs and her body draped in towel oh god I wish that towel falls from her grip.
Conscious to her attire she made the towel drape even more tighter and asked him to wait in the hall as she wil get dressed and be out.
He stood up and hugged her and gave her the best tight hug. Sparks were flying between the two. He nuzzled his face to her neck and she moaned for it. It aroused him. His kissed the sweet spot for which he earned a moan again. He was trading his fingers on her behind on the towel and she was enjoying it. Al of a sudden realisation hit her and she backed away. He also sensed her discomfort and went to the living room and say on the couch.
She was out of breath and she was still too aroused by it. One thing she didn't understand is how he got into her house?? She planned to ask him.
She heard some noise outside her room and she tght that zin would hav got hurt so she wore her dress fast an went out.
As soon as she went out she got the view of zin hands cut she ran to him.
What the hell have you done why did you cut yourself?? She yelled at him.
He didn't say anything to her but just stared at her. She said say something zintos what happened??
He just stared at her. She got up and went to get the first aid kit so that his bleeding stops but he held her hand in the death grip and wasn't letting her go . The thing she didn't know about him was he feared blood. She would become numb when he sees blood. His mind dosent function. He fears blood. He was literally shaking . She got an idea that he was afraid of blood. She was amused as to how this big billion owner was scared of blood. She tried convincing him to let her go or to come with him. He didn't oblige for both so the only way she tght she would clean this would by forcefully distracting him and taking him to the first aid box which was in her bedroom. She started pulling him but nothing happened. Suddenly a tght came to her but she tght the later consequences. She tght the consequences could be handled later and strayed kissing him in the lips for the first few seconds he didn't respond but after few seconds he started kissing her back. She almost got involved in the kiss but his hand was hurt so while kissing him only she made him get up and kept on walking him to her bedroom and as soon as they reached the bedroom she pushed him on the bed and raced to get the first aid kit and cleaned his wounds. While cleaning the wounds she got to know he didn't hurt himself but there was some bruises in his hands that was opened again.
She didn't know the reason for it. After cleaning the wound she left him in her room and went to get him something to drink. But wen she returned with the drink he was fast asleep. She tght let it be and went to sleep on the couch.

Ppl keep reading and keep voting and commenting

Love u lods